Help me get into some boy groups pls

• Go to Best Answer
  • External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Based what you like I have selected this for you. I overwhelmingly prefer GG music myself as well.

My actual favorites would be Answer and Inception by ATEEZ but that's quite far from the other groups you mentioned.

• Best Answer

let me give you a list and you tell me which ones sound interesting and i'll post you some mv's
    otherwise i will flood this page with a ton of shit

2nd Gen

**Highlight (2009)**

**Infinite (2010)**

The Boss (DGNA) (2010)

3rd Gen

A.C.E (2017)

BTOB (2012)

Monsta X (2015)

Pentagon (2016)

**SF9** (2016)

**SKYE (IN2IT)** (2017)

**UP10TION** (2015)

VAV (2015)

VIXX (2012)

4th Gen

ABLUE (2022)

Ateez (2018)

BAE173 (2020)

BXB (2023)

Bz-Boys (2019)

DKB (2020)

E'Last (2020)

F.able (2020)

Ghost9 (2020)

Just B (2021)

**Luminous** (2021)

**M.O.N.T (2019)**

Nine.I (2022)

**Trendz** (2022)

VeriVery (2019)

WE:A (BigFlo) (2023)

WeNU (2022)

Xeed (2022)

I'll post one from each of my faves though lol

• If you like N Flying means you're open to band?

Time to check out Day6

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• if it's for music then EXO, as for variety shows and fan content check out the 4th gen.

• P1Harmony!

• If you recommend the best bg song ever and I'll listen to it, let's see if their song change my mind :cursing:

from currently active or currently inactive group lol

and what's your favorite gg song

• It depends on your music taste, but here are some. I also just did an article on allkpop about a new boy group debuting on April 27th 2023, if you are looking for something completely brand new which you can view here: Meet CMDM Boys, the group set to debut on April 27th.

My Favourites & their genres:

OnlyOneOf. (If you like N.Flyings/ EXO's softer/ r&b type of songs you might enjoy this group).

Typical genres: r&b, soft/ light hearted edm (for example their track seOul Drift).

My Favourite Songs/ Suggestions: blueblue seOul, be mine (Junji solo), be free (KB solo), gaslighting, ?.

OmegaX.

Typical Genres: more hip hop or rap focused, but they do have gentle songs like Play Dumb.

My Favourite Songs/ Suggestions: Love me Like, Action, Play Dumb, All About U, Dance with U and Dry Flower.

A.C.E. (Most of members are in/getting out of military, but have a great selection of songs in various genres).

My Favourite Songs/Suggestions: Black and Blue, Callin', Holiday, Changer, Down (English VER), Remember Us.

MCND. (They are known for their hip hop and heavy rap focused tracks, but honestly their vocal based and r&b based tracks are amazing).

My Favourite Songs/Suggestions: Spring, Not Over, Breathe, Back to You.

• Some Suggestions

let me know if you actually enjoy any of them :)

throwing in 2 jpop bg's

• For N.Flying, what type of songs do you usually enjoy? I know a handful of bands that you should definitely check out, including a soloist who is really good. (Since I originally posted about him, he went up from 67 - 106 subscribers, so yes I'm trying to promote him the best I can lol).

My Favourite Song:

His solo account:

(He is super sweet, and always comments back in cute english, including hearting comments).

For bands like N.Flying, you probably heard about ONEWE, so I'll suggest some others:

VLOG:

Song I enjoy:

2Z.

Many fans including myself took part in 2Z's kickstarter for one of their first comebacks. They have been doing pretty well ever since. Definitely a group to check out.

If you are interested in more bands, I did another article on allkpop focusing on 12 hidden gems you can check out if you like~. 12 Hidden Gems (Kpop bands & College bands to know) in 2023.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!