[BTS CONTENT] The 63rd GRAMMYs​ Livestream Thread

OpQouWXcWD2I1W1msHeU0SC-iGmqJ6xD2e-eJkB8Q4up0OhS30rMZV26nRtJtaM_W7nOmgEp7xwmwIxiL0b45A6fbXryx7CR7A=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

BTS @ The 63rd #GRAMMYs

GRAMMYs_2021_ext.png

*THIS IS A BTS ONLY EVENT*

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

US ARMY, PLEASE WATCH THE OFFICIAL BROADCAST LIVE WITH YOUR CABLE PROVIDER!!!!!

WHEN:

Screen_Shot_2021-03-14_at_11.59.32_AM.png

Livestream Links:

Official Pre-Show:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Unofficial:

QUEEN QDEOKS (will update when she provides link)

Others:

https://aqstream.com/mnet/Mnet

http://time4tv.stream/usa/cbs-live.php

http://123tvnow.com/watch/cbs/

Hashtag we will be using

• I cant wait to see them Live!
    i hope they win some grammys!
    #GoodLuckBTS

• Please edit that boycott tweet, we are gonna hurt BTS.

That user asking for boycott is a new account just formed in Feb 2021 without any knowledge of how TV ratings work. We need to watch official streams. Our BBMA boycott hurt the ratings even for BTS

This is self-sabotage

• The official premiere link

External Content youtu.be

I request everyone to please watch legally and on TV. Armys working in TV are saying only average ratings will be reflected plus we do not know when BTS will come on, jumping streams will be difficult.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• OMFG it’s happening it’s really happening!!

• Are we sure about that? As far as I remember, when Kohaku was broadcast in Japan, it could be seen who got the most ratings during their performance. :whatb:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• External Content twitter.com

:borahae::borahae::borahae:

• Are we sure about that? As far as I remember, when Kohaku was broadcast in Japan, it could be seen who got the most ratings during their performance. :whatb:

American TV rating calculations need not work like they do in Japan. Many are saying Nielson takes average. You can believe what you want but I would rather not take the risk just to be petty on such an important day for BTS. I would rather we focus on spreading positivity today rather than wasting energy cancelling and being bitter and negative.

• The official premiere link

External Content youtu.be

I request everyone to please watch legally and on TV. Armys working in TV are saying only average ratings will be reflected plus we do not know when BTS will come on, jumping streams will be difficult.

When Grammy will start, after 30 minutes I have to get ready to go to my college.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Most probably I won't be able to see their performance live.

Army, do what according to experienced Armys so that BTS doesn't get hurt in anyways.

Hoping for the Gold Gramophone.

And some points to tell you guys...

1. Namjoon has said, "We win Grammy or not, we won our Armys hearts. It is the most important thing for us"

So don't get sad or mad. There is always next time. BTS did never get anything in their life on Silver plate. They need to made the plate platinum by their own.

We will keep streaming & buying BTS's song. Keep loving them for eternity.

2. I saw many prediction even the forbes one. Every place.

Should win:Dynamite.

Will win: other song.

See, nobody is unaware with the xenophobia.

3. BTS win or not, they will get massive hatred as always. Remember, "Losers focus on winners. Winner focuses on winning." Just report haters & block them no matter is it on YT, twitter, insta or this AKP(AKP's report is nothing but a waste but still).

4. "Success tastes sweeter than sweet when it is on Stairs not on elevator"

• American TV rating calculations need not work like they do in Japan. Many are saying Nielson takes average. You can believe what you want but I would rather not take the risk just to be petty on such an important day for BTS. I would rather we focus on spreading positivity today rather than wasting energy cancelling and being bitter and negative.

I'm not saying we should cancel. I just point out that the information provided may not be correct. whoever believes what they want.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I'm not saying we should cancel. I just point out that the information provided may not be correct. whoever believes what they want.

Seeing how our BBMA boycott caused low ratings even for BTS, and the fact that there are Armys in TV tweeting to not do that, I feel it is better to be safe than sorry. Plus logically we have no clue when BTS will come on TV. Most will just continue to watch on the illegal stream if BTS comes on cause they do not wanna miss. They measure ratings generally for segments like half hour or 1 hour, if we tune in only for 5 mins even then the ratings will not be very reflective of high viewership cause it is possible that that portion was not measured by Nielsen.

See this

IMG_20210314_211341.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

• Even if they don’t win today - they’re a global phenomena now. I feel in my duck tan bones they’ll have an even bigger hit this year

So might get nominated even higher next year

GROUP HUG FAM!

:froghype::froghype::froghype:

• Same, I am feeling so zen today. No stress. This is just such a great day, them having come so far is what I want to celebrate. Win or lose, I am so happy for them and what they have achieved.

• Namjoon did say that more than anything they wanted to perform. I can't wait for it, so excited!!!!

• I'm gonna be writing my exam by the time the live stream starts so I won't be able to watch it :sadr:

I really really want them to win but im gonna keep my hopes low

the fact that they got nominated itself is a huge honor

cant wait to watch the performance :happyr:

• Namjoon did say that more than anything they wanted to perform. I can't wait for it, so excited!!!!

YES!!

That wa their dream last year and tonight it comes true :borahae:

So happy

• The boycott of official Grammy stream and even using hashtags that don’t say Grammy is one of the stupidest thing managerarmy has done on twitter and now yt I see. The boys want this clout and Grammy is giving them it. Since the boys wanna return in person we support them, end of!

I am super excited. I very hopeful of a win but I am even more excited for the performance. A solo stage is what they wanted so much.

• External Content twitter.com

THE GOAT

• This thread contains 981 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!