Which of these nugu groups will be the biggest: Fifty fifty, Limelight, CSR, Billlie, H1-key or Purple Kiss?

• They all are in that mid-nugu range with lower than 100K sales, some groups have had semi hits. Which ones do you see breaking into the mainstream like StayC, which ones will have a hard time doing so?Check out their music if you haven’t:

H1-Key: chart in Melon top 20:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fifty fifty: might enter Billboard 100:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CSR: known as Gfriend’s daughters

Limelight: last album sales increase from 8K to 35K:

Billlie: viral fancam of Tsuki, is in SM so have SM producers

Purple Kiss: same company of Mamamoo, known for very talented members

• It's really hard to tell which one of them is going to be the next big thing, Billlie album sales are growing with each comeback, and both H1-key and Fifty Fifty are having a viral moment with their recent comeback so who knows if they'll keep up, Csr's new comeback will tell us if they have a chance of getting out of nugudom, for limelight and Purple kiss I don't have an opinion

• I'm thinking Fifty Fifty are in a good position. Now that Cupid is doing well on international charts they've been soaring on the Korean charts. Fifty Fifty have that special something with their vocals and vibe. They fit in with the current y2k trends while still providing something different.

External Content twitter.com

H1-Key, it depends on their next comeback. If they stick to a similar vibe with lyrical meaningfulness, they'll be decently successful in Korea. CSR are also looking pretty good right now, it's still early in their career and them growing with each comeback helps. Limelight will be fine because they're already mid-sized and adding some Kep1er girls will definitely help. Billlie and Purple Kiss, it's gonna be hard. They've been around awhile now and haven't had a "hit."

• Not sure about the biggest, but I don't think Limelight or CSR are going to be it.

Fifity-fifty is doing well internationally, but they are still stuck in the 400's on Melon.

H1-Key is the opposite, they went viral to a top 20 song on Melon, but not a blip on the international radar.

Billlie and Purple Kiss are more rounded, but they are stuck in the middle tier trap.

• H1-key has 4 members, limelight 3 (for now) ;-)

• H1-key has 4 members, limelight 3 (for now) ;-)

like I said I'm not yet searching or not looking to check them enough
    for the info to all of the new groups (4th gen)

because few seconds into the Cupid
    I know already the lyrics ,beat and voice

it a good song for me
    without caring about the members visual etc ...

what I mean
    is it easier to follow

an unknown group w fewer members
    compared to unknown big group

and I want to add
    Fifty fifty even without a top rated visual
    their is no visual hole in their lineup 😅

• I knew fifty fifty was going to do something after I heard their pre debut song, some people compare them to mamamoo, we will see, but I can see the similarities.

External Content www.youtube.com

Out of the groups mentioned, my personal fave is H1-key.

• Whichever group gains the most fans with a good fan balance. Billie are reasonably popular but there's a huge fandom problem where some members have less fans to speak of and some have a ton. Purple Kiss are doing their own type of style. I haven't been too impressed with Popmusic, CSR's company in terms of promotions.

H1-key and Fifty Fifty both have reasonable companies (in comparison), and H1key is actually under Sony music as well, so for now I will say H1key will be more popular overall (might hit big first) but FiftyFifty has a better popularity balance so I could see them being a dark horse kind of like Loona.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!