It's embarrassing ngl

• BP surpassed twice in 2020 with flying colors like it wasn't even close...they absolutely obliterated them 💀

Fast forward to 2023 & BP v twice is actually a thing again cause guess what? Twice hustled HARD since 2020 & even tho they will never be able to go toe to toe with BP music performance wise, they have quantity & intense drive to actually be BIG & that always pays off to some extent (example stadium shows & physicals records)

BP took a 2 years hiatus & CB with without doubt the most disrespectful & disappointing album ever in K-pop 🚶

On top of that,they didn't promote it at all & are now holding one of if not the most expensive world tour by a female act ever 🚶

In an ideal world, BP would be at 50-60 songs discography automatically making them the best selling GG & have a massive streaming lead that can't be challenged by a rookie

BP doesn't have those ONLY because their label head absolutely despises them 🤷

Has the ship sailed on BP? No not even close, even without new music in 2023 they're about to get much MUCH more popular globally due to their mega expensive world tour (tour is basically 2nd best promo after releasing music)

2024&beyond could still be BP domination years in K-pop but that depends on what the pinks & teddy want tbh so yeah we'll find out soon ig

• Anyways review jimin's album.

• warra personal achievement for HardcoreBLINK

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Is this about the us? I know that they are doing phenomenal in sea. Help a girl out, i know nothing about numbers; i know nothing about bts numbers, let alone bp lol. so if this about the us; the us isn't the only market that exists, who cares if they don't pull sea numbers, they are the most successful gg atm

• you sure you are still a blink :eyes:

Iirc he praised Born Pink and loved most of the songs but underperformance in a few metrics makes it the “most disappointing album ever in k-pop.”

Feels more like I’m on a futbol forum than a k-pop one.

• If total of 3-4 users get banned from AKP, it stops being a thing here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is this about the us? I know that they are doing phenomenal in sea. Help a girl out, i know nothing about numbers; i know nothing about bts numbers, let alone bp lol. so if this about the us; the us isn't the only market that exists, who cares if they don't pull sea numbers, they are the most successful gg atm

I think it's more about BP extreme lack of musical activity cause everyone knows BP is still much bigger even in the US

My point is BP V twice shouldn't be a thing anymore if BP continued releasing music after TA in 2020 (same way BTS v exo stopped being a thing permanently)

• Blackpink is the past.

Oh, and that line about not going toe-to-toe with a BP performance? Hilarious. When's the last time Jennie didn't sleepwalk through a performance?

Don't embarrass your girls dude

Everyone in Korea knows twice can't hold a note so where do we go now, I wouldn't talk about music if I was a once, stick to bragging about tour & overall physical sales 💀

• Iirc he praised Born Pink and loved most of the songs but underperformance in a few metrics makes it the “most disappointing album ever in k-pop.”

Feels more like I’m on a futbol forum than a k-pop one.

My review was crystal clear even back then,it's a very very disrespectful & disappointing album

The actual songs are still quality

• The 2nd Coachella stint for BP should add more global fans. I'm just happy that i will get to see Twice finally

• I think it's more about BP extreme lack of musical activity cause everyone knows BP is still much bigger even in the US

My point is BP V twice shouldn't be a thing anymore if BP continued releasing music after TA in 2020 (same way BTS v exo stopped being a thing permanently)

the thing is bp and twice isnt a "thing"

its like how exols flighted army when exo was clearly done, jyp used these titles as mediaplay bc they have nothing else to work with

they cant mediaply digitals, they cant mediaplay physicals bc every gg selling 1m albums, they cant use wins bc they dont have the charting to win, they cant use global charting aside from bb200 bc twice dont chart well, they have nothing else aside from "the first in smth like tours" in which they lthey have lied before (jyp reporting 100k for their usa leg being false info)

and u fall for it (luckily not many people do)

• Blink can't accept the fact that Blackpink passed their peak. They're in the same position as Once now but Once accepted it. New Jeans outclass BlackPink in almost every aspect. Give them another 2 years and they'll surpass Blackpink best selling album

Have u been keeping up with BP stats lately?

Their fandom are actually awakening in each city they visit for born pink tour

U wouldn't say that if u keep up, unless u think twice & NJ have a bigger fandom than BP? If u do no need to have this convo with u 😂

• Blink can't accept the fact that Blackpink passed their peak. They're in the same position as Once now but Once accepted it. New Jeans outclass BlackPink in almost every aspect. Give them another 2 years and they'll surpass Blackpink best selling album

I've already used my patronising head pat gif quota for this thread, so please refrain from posting such nonsense.

• Twice album shouldn't outsell a BP album on BB 200

Same way a skz album shouldn't outsell a BTS album

BP are not as dominant as BTS & that's cause of YG

• Twice album shouldn't outsell a BP album on BB 200

Same way a skz album shouldn't outsell a BTS album

BP are not as dominant as BTS & that's cause of YG

girl skz sold more than bp there, so did txt

do u think that means anything

those are nobodies, their companies know that and thats why they are using the method bp used like fashion deals and festivals now. The only person putting them over bp is u when their companies used bp as baseline

• I think it's more about BP extreme lack of musical activity cause everyone knows BP is still much bigger even in the US

I honestly think it's their choice to not release music often. They do it western, not kpop style. My criticism would be on number of songs on their albums. If they prefer to release albums every two years they should give fans a lot of content.

Rm said that kpop's way of working is exhausting, you just work and work and don't get the opportunity to grow. Remember when bighit had to announce that bts will be taking a month long vacation? That's why I don't get upset when idols make mistakes (like chaeyoung's recent controversy), they barely have free time and when they have it they want to spend it on themselves. I'm sure blackpink don't have such problems, their schedule is more chill.

So imo, the only issue is the number of songs. To me that would be a deal breaker but blinks are okay with it so all is well

• Yay! That's what i think too more than hituas it is no of songs they release when they come with their album i mean most kpop groups release 7 to 6 songs for their mini album but it's a full album for blackpink. And for their mini album it's just four songs also i don't think they release schedule it's western completely western artists release promotional singles and their album songs atleast more than 15 songs. I think both yg and teddy last lazy no matter what they do or not it still working out for bp. So, they simply didn't try anymore.

• lol ok champ

14. “when I Was Your Age” GIF - Head Tap Head Pat - Discover & Share GIFs

Don't embarrass your girls dude

Everyone in Korea knows twice can't hold a note so where do we go now, I wouldn't talk about music if I was a once, stick to bragging about tour & overall physical sales 💀

Now you've gone & done it. If you want embarrassment, I'll give you embarrassment. Call me a cashier because I bring RECEIPTS!

Blackpink concert just keeps getting worse and WORSE
    ⭒❃.✮:▹Blackpink Bornpink DALLAS day 1 and 2 performance my thoughts and Opinions ⭒❃.✮:▹  ❀⑅* follow me on social media -instagram N/A-Twitter N/A~Tiktok Sul...
    www.youtube.com

What’s WRONG with Blackpink Jennie?
    #blackpink #blackpinktour #bornpink #jennie #jisoo #kpop #lazy #lisa #rose
    www.youtube.com

Famous Kpop idols who CAN'T DANCE?
    Famous Kpop idols who CAN'T DANCE?To debut as an idol, one must overcome thousands of hours in the practice room to master their dancing skills. Besides, the...
    www.youtube.com

micharl-myers-pink-venom.gif

• Look I know I said I used my quota of condescending headpats, but you're trying so hard to be a silly chucklehead, that you absolutely deserve another one.

Top 30 Head Pat GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

You tried tiger.

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!