[theqoo] 4 MEMBERS TERMINATES CONTRACT WITH LOONA, SIGN CONTRACT WITH MODHAUS

• [theqoo] 4 MEMBERS TERMINATES CONTRACT WITH LOONA, SIGN CONTRACT WITH MODHAUS

bypannchoaMarch 17, 2023
    AVvXsEjsJumRKR39Ztyf1ight973UwJDhaAlWWquPgKjrCflEGryd4dlOLDPY6e1cIThMDOuwjKNXpNyJXXUfi2osylwoeNACja6Wu2jpmtiQH7IuTnGMRjLhpEzrUknfwgCRStfGR5RwxPM4ST6Qgdh4tForJwY7kJjRla_76jPP2JnjWaR64PDuUwzOG95=s16000
    LOONA's Heejin, Kim Lip, Jinsoul, and Choerry signed exclusive contracts with Modhaus.

On March 17, Modhaus revealed the label had signed exclusive contracts with the 4 members and asked fans for their support. Heejin, Kim Lip, Jinsoul, and Choerry terminated their contracts with Blockberry Creative earlier this year after they filed a lawsuit.

As previously reported, 5 other members of LOONA, Haseul, Yeojin, Yves, Gowon, and Olivia Hye, also requested an injunction against Blockberry Creative, but they lost their case.Cr.Allkpop
    source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0001570209

original post: here

1. I really hope they succeed ㅠㅠ

2. Wow what a relief ㅠ I felt so bad for Heejin!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. What will happen to the other members ㅠㅡㅡㅡ

4. Honestly with Lee Sooman's producing, I don't know how it'll do physically. They could've been an A-list girl group, what a shame

5. Do they really think it was necessary to re-debut Triple S???

6. Isn't Chuu in a one-man agency now?? I'm seeing a chance to see them on stage together .

7. Hul so they'll be able to promote as OT4 daeabak ㅜ

8. Hul this is daebak seriously ㅜㅜㅜ

9. Wow f*ck they're giving yyxy vibes. Let's go...

10. Hul ModeHaus?? ODD EYE CIRCLE was one of Heejin's unit noㅠㅠ!! Let's go with an unit of OT4ㅠㅠ

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I think everyone who assumed JJ was the problem is wrong.

It seems like Loona enjoyed working with him and he is watching out for them too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think everyone who assumed JJ was the problem is wrong.

It seems like Loona enjoyed working with him and he is watching out for them too.

Creatively, I think JJ is great, and I think most people agreed that LOONA creatively was at their peak when he was their Creative Director.

It's financially where I don't trust him lol.

And, it's just reinforced by the whole idea that Triple S needs to have a unit to sell 100k albums for it to be permanent (the full group couldn't even sell 1/4th of that), plus the NFTs, fan votes for the titles tracks and unit members, and the fact they don't even have all of their members decided yet (which I guess they are basing off of NCT).

Edit: NVM, I just saw TripleS sold 40k for their last album on Circle Chart. That's almost half way to their goal!

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I understand that all of that sounds gimmicky in kpop scheme, but in jpop thats how they made rotational groups profitable.

Its not pretty but its proven to work, It pushes fans to actually spend money

The problem with Loona wasnt that they didnt have people liking them, but that people didnts spend money on them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I understand that all of that sounds gimmicky in kpop scheme, but in jpop thats how they made rotational groups profitable.

Its not pretty but its proven to work, It pushes fans to actually spend money

The problem with Loona wasnt that they didnt have people liking them, but that people didnts spend money on them.

That's what I fear for Triple S, but they actually seem to be on a great start with 40k in sales.

If they cut their losses and just keep the current members and not add the 10+ members as planned, this group could actually be profitable unlike LOONA who started out at a large deficit.

Excited to see what the Odd Eye Circle can do in JJ's hands though!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!