A bit stressed about Set Me Free =((((

• Long time no see folks =)))))

Yeah EVERY COMMENT SECTION on my K-Pop Facebook has antis bashing TWICE’s talent - music - fandom for their new “flop” song. I know Vietnam has been anti-JYP for a long time but yep I hate looking at those, really. The big pages of “Kpop Confessions” really have antis camping. They also bring SNSD and BLACKPINK into this comparison which I kinda hate (I kinda love SNSD and BP so I just hate those kinda things).

Like I remember, I didn’t even like Lisa that much but I loved Lalisa. Jennie and Rose got compliments so I bet Lisa would have but DAMN, everyone was bashing her in the comments saying Lalisa was bad and stuff, I WAS SHOCKED.

So yes, Imma stay away from those Kpop facebook threads. The comments are just so annoying everytime.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• Don't let this stress you out.

Twice is fine. They might not be doing well digitally, but they are still selling like hotcakes.

Which means, they will keep promoting as a group, touring, releasing great content, and living extremely well (at least financially).

Twice is the last group you should be stressing about.

If it's having a negative effect on you, I'd just stick to listening to the music they put out, consuming their awesome content, and ignoring the comments. Honestly, AKP is the only place where I see any of the negative rhetoric for this very reason.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I didnt really like Set Me Free that much so I was a bit stressed, but thank you for your messages!

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• Do YOU like the new release? If you do, just stay away from the negativity. No-one should get to piss on your chips and interrupt your joy.

I appreciate the album as a whole but overall not my favorite title, so I was a bit stressed and guilty that I didnt listen to it much. But yes, I am turning off all the bad posts on my timeline.

• I wasn't aware of this. What is the reason behind the JYP hate?

Hear me out, this is something that we understand ourselves when we look into the comments in years, not something that is presented to your face. VN citizens has a tendency to really jump on to protect YG and HYBE groups even if they or their fans are on the wrong (still negativity sometimes). SM groups are sometimes hated too but they usually has the “talent” that is never going to be discarded. VN usually describes JYP groups as not-fancy looking, not-beautiful music, not-good talents, and not-cool image. They always comes in bunches of hate and mostly hates on cuter concepts, while being VERY tolerant of strong concepts even if they might be boring.

• There's been a growing chunk of people chomping at the bit to drag since Cheer Up, and this Korean charting is just the perfect opportunity to air their grievances. It can feel overwhelming but I genuinely believe it's not personal against the girls just typical stan war backlash. Any other group of their caliber would/has faced the same. 1.7 mil pre orders and those US stadiums are a pretty nice comfort blanket too :finger-heart:

• Trust me on this, Twice is still popular. They just dont release ear worm songs. They do release good songs but not ones that you listen to ten times in a row without stopping. They just need one of those and people will see, its not really their popularity that lacking but they catchiness of their music.

Also remember, Twice has nothing to prove. They have plenty of number 1 songs, sold millions of albums. At this point in their careers Twice is releasing their best CDs I think ever. Musically not many GGs can match them. Really, I enjoy their entire albums much more these days, even if their title tracks arent as catchy. They have grown as artists and I dont think you can say that about tons of groups.

• There's been a growing chunk of people chomping at the bit to drag since Cheer Up, and this Korean charting is just the perfect opportunity to air their grievances. It can feel overwhelming but I genuinely believe it's not personal against the girls just typical stan war backlash. Any other group of their caliber would/has faced the same. 1.7 mil pre orders and those US stadiums are a pretty nice comfort blanket too :finger-heart:

Oh hi Wench aka Nayeon, long time no see 😄 they are dragging those albums as fake too 🤡 damn they calling ones buyers but not streamers 🤪

• Trust me on this, Twice is still popular. They just dont release ear worm songs. They do release good songs but not ones that you listen to ten times in a row without stopping. They just need one of those and people will see, its not really their popularity that lacking but they catchiness of their music.

Also remember, Twice has nothing to prove. They have plenty of number 1 songs, sold millions of albums. At this point in their careers Twice is releasing their best CDs I think ever. Musically not many GGs can match them. Really, I enjoy their entire albums much more these days, even if their title tracks arent as catchy. They have grown as artists and I dont think you can say that about tons of groups.

I agree that their music has become more matured and their music has become fuller.

I agree Set Me Free is not something that I would replay, but it is a new concept of TWICE. I actually prefer brighter songs, but a mix is amazing actually. They are still doing well, its just people are disregarding them 🥲

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!