[teens stories] CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I'M GETTING BULLIED PLEASE

• It's not really bullying but there are 16 girls in my class and there's that one girl who hates me. I'm in my 2nd year of high school and I also want to ignore her but I can't do it and I'm just so stressed...

1. When we talk in groups of 3-4, she never looks at me. When other kids are talking, she doesn't even go on her phone and looks at their faces. She even nods when they talk

2. I was walking with my friend called XX and when that girl wants us to go somewhere together, she would never say my name and just say "XX-ah! XX-ah, let's go!"

3. If I ask her anything, she would answer while looking at someone elseㅋㅋㅋ even if I ask a f*cking simply question like "are you gonna eat today?" she would look at the face of a kid next to me and say "yup, I'll eat today!"

4. Even yesterday in arts class, we had free time to talk and draw and she suddenly became super serious and was like "yah Pann-girl, I'm doing this right now and you're disturbing me, quiet down a bit".... She didn't even say "can you please quiet down?" but just said "quiet down" like a command

Just why is she persecuting me so much...? I don't wear a lot of makeup, I'm close with the teachers and I've never been an outcast from middle school up until now but she's the only one acting like this towards me... It's f*cking stressful

post response:

[+321][-15]

original post: here

1. [+264, -28]

Seriously, I'm saying this because I'm getting so frustrated. If you're this curious about her, why don't you just ask her? Do you think that you'll get an answer just by asking yourself?.. When all the kids are together, just try asking her "why do you behave so sh*tty towards me all the time?ㅋㅋㅋ", no matter how she reacts, just go "I'm just joking ㅎㅎ I'm just saying that you're ignoring what I was saying ㅎㅎ" and try to respond with something like this.. even if nothing changes at that time, she will start paying attention to you from that moment. What's so hard about this? Are you gonna suffer and stress about it all the time? Seriously, seeing you struggling is exactly what that b*tch wants. Why do you give her everything she wants?

2. [+176, -27]

Because she has inferiority complex towards you

3. [+168, -2]

You can just ignore her back in the same way. Don't try to meet eyes with her but when she talks, just go on your phone and do something else

4. [+86, 0]

I think this is why school is necessary. It makes you think a little about how to deal with incomprehensible types of morons you encounter in your life.

5. [+46, 0]

Those kind of kids don't like you because you try hard. Just give up and ignore her....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Op is not getting bullied

They are shoving themselves into someone who clearly just doesnt wanna be friend with them?

Just confront them and move on, not everyone has to like you

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this isn't bullying lmao

i feel like they're just upset they're not getting along with someone.

like lulu said, i think ignoring them back is the best. sometimes you just don't click with someone, and its not your fault. also if you're that stressed over how people perceive you, then i recommend working on that. being obsessed with what people think of you constantly isn't good for you- and im speaking from experience.

• this is not really considered bullying but it doesn't excuse the obvious shitty treatment

there must be a reason for such treatment, even if the reason is shitty such as 'becuz everyone likes you' or something

its best not to interact with that person anymore unless the situation forced you to ( such as collecting homeworks )

you can try consulting the person closest to her to have a gist of wtf is going on

i mean, there's a chance that someone noticed that something triggered the cold-ass behavior

venting out to someone is also a good way to release your frustration

honestly if she is that close to you then consider patching up, but if that person is just a regular acquaintance with no significant role in your life then not interacting is the best choice, i mean why should you care lol

unless that person started something bad to you such as talking bad at you for like no apparent reasonable reason, then its time for plan B

• 1. [+264, -28]

Seriously, I'm saying this because I'm getting so frustrated. If you're this curious about her, why don't you just ask her? Do you think that you'll get an answer just by asking yourself?.. When all the kids are together, just try asking her "why do you behave so sh*tty towards me all the time?ㅋㅋㅋ", no matter how she reacts, just go "I'm just joking ㅎㅎ I'm just saying that you're ignoring what I was saying ㅎㅎ" and try to respond with something like this.. even if nothing changes at that time, she will start paying attention to you from that moment. What's so hard about this? Are you gonna suffer and stress about it all the time? Seriously, seeing you struggling is exactly what that b*tch wants. Why do you give her everything she wants?

wtf is this lmao. its not as easy as you think it is. its not like you can simply 'y r u mad at me' like no, there is no way anyone would tell you why that way.

'whats so hard about this' this is so unempathetic. not everyone has the same level of confidence as yours. even confident people know that outright confront is not the wisest choice. seeing OP suffer is what she wants, yes, but that doesn't mean you should stand up for yourself without proper planning. one wrong more and OP might suffer shittier treatment.

• She isn’t bullying you, she’s ignoring you. Stop trying to be friends with her? Lmao! Not everyone is going to like you, the dramatics are so funny here

i get where you're coming from but even so the OP might feel a tiny bit bothered by it especially because it's her classmate and it can make things hard especially during pre-assigned group works or classwork as a whole. even if you have no intention to be friend with her but there must come a point where OP has to interact with her, and that is probably what bothers OP the most.

• You don’t get to ignore people when you have to share spaces with them. In our work place guidance that would indeed fall under work place hostility and you would get a call from your manager. Lol.

You have to be a basic level of decent to everyone even if you don’t like them. Openly displaying your hostility is indeed bullying at the micro level and can add up.

With that said I don’t know anything about OP and if they actually did something to the other person. So if the other person is justified in their hostility it’s a different matter.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!