Your favorite song by a 4th gen nugu group?

• I love this song so fkn much. Always caught myself singing the chorus. One day I believe it will get the hype it deserves cause good stuff sooner or later always find the light

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• there's way too many

Here's one

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another

External Content m.youtube.com

• Hm I like a lot of nugu's tbh lol so I'll only choose my top favs:

(I did want to add OmegaX and OnlyOneOf but they get a lot of hits compared to some groups and have millions on millions of views, so I figured they wouldn't count).

External Content www.youtube.com

• PS I'm unsure what type of song genre you like the best, but if you need a new pick me up song or something to listen to when down, may I suggest these two?, they are my favourite comfort songs atm~ and I think fit your title of 'favourite song of 4th gen', I just like to many lol sorry I couldn't choose just one 😅

• ahh hell

ABLUE (2022) - Carnival

BXB (2023) - fly away

Bz-Boys (2019) - close your eyes

Dignity (pre-deubt) - rambo

DKB (2020) - rose

F.able (2020) - run run run

Fave1 (2022) - zombie (tech not 4th gen as they are all former 100% members but yeah)

Ghost9 (2020) - uno

IB147 (Trainees) - Over shock

Kingdom (2020) - destiny

**Luminous** (2021) - want it more

M.O.N.T (2019) - anti-hero

Nine.I (2022) - parallel universe

Triger (2019) - no limit

Txt (2019) - opening sequence

Vanner (2019) - form

VeriVery (2019) - numbness

WeNU (2022) - haru haru

Xeed (2022) - dream land

• External Content youtu.be

I knew you were going to post Majors even before I saw the video lol

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

I don't miss you and Pandora as bsides slap too!!

• I LOVE ALL THESE SONGS SO MUCHHHH <3

• is oneus a nugu group?

same scent was pretty good for me and catchy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!