[BTS ARMY] LA Tιmᥱs mᥲkᥱs ᥲ rᥲthᥱr dιsrᥱsρᥱᥴtfᥙᥣ/ᥙᥒᥒᥱᥱdᥱd ᥴommᥱᥒt ᥲboᥙt BTS

• So on Feb. 1 LA times posted an article titled : "Grammys 2023 predictions: Who will win, Who should win and who'll get robbed". Seems ok right? Nothing bad being written when it comes to the other categories but for the Best Pop Duo/Group Performance they did an unnecessary comparison/comment. It talks about how the song Unholy (which is an amazing song) has many Spotify streams & how it's created/sung by a non-binary & a trans person. But when it comes to BTS , they mentioned how they were snubbed for the past 2 years & the Gramm- i mean SCAMMYs were then subjected "to the wrath of K-pop's most devoted fan-base" that they would probably throw BTS a bone (referring to a GRAMMY award)! LIKE WHO THE FCK SAYS THAT?!?!

scammys.png

Anyways, what's your opinion?

Personally I think that's fucked up & a not good comparison. Whilst they did say that their forecast for who WILL win is BTS & Coldplay for My Universe , still i think it was an unnecessary & ill comparison.

anways, FUCK THE SCAMMYs!!!!!!!!! BTS doesn't need a GRAMMY; the GRAMMYs NEED BTS

Link to full article : https://www.latimes.com/entert…andi-carlile-harry-styles

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Edited 2 times, last by BTS-ae-1320 ().

• Yes it can sound bitter and it might be BUT the person didn't lie kpop fans are known to no life in idols 24/7 hell kpop companies bank on this and the target audience is preteen and older girls this is why winning fansigns require you to be in a paid fanclub and buy hundreds if not thousands of albums to get in. BTS was no different until recently with HYBE. Army's just like all kpop fandoms are trump level cult dedicated no other fandom for anything else out side of elon musk fans go this hard. Stay up day and night streaming or do zombie streaming getting multiple phones computers and tablets together to stream 24/7 buy billboard ads in time square etc spend tens of thousands of dollars on the same exact album spend thousands in bulk buying to get one certain member photo card etc. No point getting defensive about the comment the author made when its 100000% true.

• Yes it can sound bitter and it might be BUT the person didn't lie kpop fans are known to no life in idols 24/7 hell kpop companies bank on this and the target audience is preteen and older girls this is why winning fansigns require you to be in a paid fanclub and buy hundreds if not thousands of albums to get in. BTS was no different until recently with HYBE. Army's just like all kpop fandoms are trump level cult dedicated no other fandom for anything else out side of elon musk fans go this hard. Stay up day and night streaming or do zombie streaming getting multiple phones computers and tablets together to stream 24/7 buy billboard ads in time square etc spend tens of thousands of dollars on the same exact album spend thousands in bulk buying to get one certain member photo card etc. No point getting defensive about the comment the author made when its 100000% true.

i meant the comment in red how it's unneeded/disrespectful but :pepe-shrug: someone didn't get it

No one is arguing against that? The cheap shot is "may finally throw the boy band a bone"

• No one is arguing against that? The cheap shot is "may finally throw the boy band a bone"

that's what i meant & find disrespectful/unprofessional/unnecessary on behalf of LA times but the person can't understand :facepalm:

• it may hurt but it's true. They've been known to cave to social media pressure.

what im talking about is the COMPARISON THAT WAS USED. "throw the boy-band a bone" ! LIKE THE FCK?!?

:pepe-shame:

• I sent him an email. BTS needs no bone when Legends like McCartney and Clive Davis are in their corner.

You shouldn’t have. You did exactly what they wanted. Now they will say “see those K-pop fans..” didn’t Namjoon told the fans to learn to ignore things?

• You shouldn’t have. You did exactly what they wanted. Now they will say “see those K-pop fans..” didn’t Namjoon told the fans to learn to ignore things?

Didn’t insult the man. Just found his bone comment in bad taste.

the-point-over-your-head.gif

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Are they wrong?

who knows?

knowing how unpredictable/racist/xenophobic the grammys can be you never know

what gets me tho is the bone comment like its unprofessional & unnecessary

• Giving the win to a non binary/trans "white" man isn't throwing a bone but the South Korean men with "rabid" teen fangirls is. Good to see you agree with that pov.

exactly

you can see the different tones being used by the writer

• And what can we do about that? Armys are still racist in general when it doesn’t come to their favs

we're not racist

but what pisses me off if the way they referred to it

but 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐲𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝with the unwanted hater

• I think the Grammys are pissed they can’t use BTS for ratings this year.

true

plus even if BTS had attended, ARMYs already know not to watch that shit

im 50/50 on watching or not. i will prob go watch YTC in busan on sun. if i don't watch it today

• the unnecessary aggression towards BTS , an Asian team, is always so omnipresent with certain folks.

exactly

people always being racist & xenophobic when seeing a non-white act shine

• Lol if he thinks the Grammy only want BTS to win because of clout, BTS would have been a 2x Grammy winner and 1D would have scored that needed Grammy nomination

The Grammy voters don’t give a fck

true

if they wanted clout then they would've given the grammy a LONG TIME AGO but they don't give a fck

they're just racist and xenophobic but let's wish for the best

• Lol. Not the antis trying to justify this. Ok.

it's funny how they try to but deep down they know what's ture

but nevertheless FUCK THE GRAMMYS! BTS DON'T NEED A GRAMMY; THE GRAMMYs NEED BTS!

Look I've been clear about my dislike for kpop fans but this article is not only unprofessional but clearly biased in favor of pushing the woke agenda. The writer would not have shaded BTS like this is BTS had beed gay and/or transgender. This is 100% fact. If the wtiter was more fair maybe they should have shaded the Grammy for using BTS for clout and financing the Grammy charity auctions for last few years. The Grammy rarely allowed acts to perform as many times as BTS purely because they were using BTS and stringing them along. The Grammy has been exposed for this very thing by many artists so not only does this " writer" deserve to be called out but so does the Grammy. Weird that you are defending xenophobic institutions like the Grammy and the LA times.

• This thread contains 25 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!