Sm has had notorious history of 'killing' older groups when they debut the new one

• What do you think about this statement? I think this is more specifically about their gg. I have read somewhere people talking about how Sm dropped their current girl groups scandals right before debuting their new gg like snsd dating scandals and irene bullying scandal.

I'm not a sm stans or closely following news about them so I don't really know if this is true or not.

• SNSD is their girly or feminine sexy GG
    F (x) is their Girl Crush
    in the 2nd Gen
    while

pure coincidence or bad timing for 3rd and 4th Gen GG

Red Velvet competition is two top GG in KPOP history
    TWICE and BP

and this time AESPA their Kwangya concept + visual
    look like not against the current top GG of the 4th Gen IVE and Newjeans

they had no answer to the current KPOP landscape

rather than makeover or switch concept their old GG

it easier to debut a new one
    with a fresh new identity and younger idol

• with snsd that was imposible, maybe all their groups were shielded and then suddenly not. So that is a little bit weird.

And they didn`t kill F(x)...they nuke them :boompepe: . Same with Jessica, she said she was banned to go to many Music Shows by SM. And they realy try with RV, Irene scandal, but then they had to play nice since Wendy`s accident, their image would go down if they didn`t take care of her. :pepe-spray::pepe-spray::pepe-spray:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• What happened to SNSD in 2014 had nothing to do with Red Velvet or even SM. The media industry was truly out for them down by releasing dating news for almost every member and looking for any scandal they can find.

But you're right SM does tend to put less effort as a girl groups get older, especially after the seventh year contract renewal. Afterwards the members need to push extra hard for what they want else they'll be gradually pushed to the back.

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• The real history is with fans thinking their faves will disappear when SM debuts a new group. Red Velvet fans did this with Aespa, f(x) fans did this with Red Velvet; hell, going way back, H.O.T. fans were scared that when Shinhwa debuted they'd put H.O.T. on the sidelines! SM fans worry because of f(x), but really most of these scandals probably have nothing to do with the rookies. Or are we going the conspiracy route and saying SM plans these to get their old groups out of the way? I just don't find that believable, to be honest.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• It is usually not immediately after the new group debuts.

RV was going ok but not great for about 2 years, then something happened with snsd or fx, and SM went all in with RV and from that point onwards they charted #1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!