Which Top 4th Gen Girl Group Make The Best Music???

• I just did one for 4th gen Boys, now I'm doing it for Girls lol -

1. LE SSERAFIM

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. NEWJEANS

3. AESPA

4. IVE

5. (G)-IDLE

6. ITZY

7. NMIXX

Edited 2 times, last by AEIBOOGIE ().

• (G)I-DLE
    :miyeon-heart:

External Content open.spotify.com

likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee helloooooooooooo

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• AEIBOOGIE

Changed the title of the thread from “Which 4th Gen Girl Group Make The Best Music???” to “Which Top 4th Gen Girl Group Make The Best Music???”.
  • IZ*ONE

IVE

aespa

GIDLE used to make insane music but I don't enjoy their new stuff

Ya know, I've been thinking...for your username to be trollacc, you say some very insightful things. I agree with you more often not, and it's hard to reconcile that with your name lmao. Gives me an existential crisis.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• 1. IVE(all their songs are bops and love dive is a masterpiece)

2. ITZY(have some really good songs and chesire was great, sneakers was a disappointment but they made it up with the bsides, though chesire album bsides wasn't that great for me but overall pretty good music

3. LE SSERAFIM

Had the best kpop debut album for me hands down. Just bop after bop. And then antifragile album came in. I like no celestial and antifragile chorus+prechorus, but I don't like those rap parts.

The rest of the album was forgettable and failed to make an mark on me. But choices(their new japanese song) is great and yes Sakura rap!!!!!!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!