Posts by AEIBOOGIE

The first season was just visuals and being bitter lmao.

This second season is showing actual friendship and them actually liking each other.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fangirls going crazy when no one even assumed his sexuality. The fear of their oppa potentially not being into them (under the implausible circumstance that it would ever be an option for them) drives them to jump to conclusions so fast.

Asking him how he feels about the community is a bit strange but nothing was assumed.

You are assuming he would have a negative opinion about the LGBT community though by your statement that he would be called homophobic if he stated “how he really felt”. You don’t even know his real opinion since he hasn’t said it. Lol

Your defending fans asking idols these type of questions? Okay.

And im not upset at anything, but i do know that ive seen the most vile stuff said about yeonjun and involving his sexuality.

Just like with that him and Yunjin dating thing, people couldnt actually believe he could actually have a girlfriend and be taken.

All i seen was comments about how he likes guys, and he dont even look at girls like that etc...and they was dead serious too.

Idk man, but fans need to stop making idols try to fit the agenda they want them to have

Idk if the person asking was gay/bisexual or if they themselves assumed Yeonjun was a certain sexuality, so they wanted his opinion on it.

But either way, we need to get back to the basics and starting praising idols for their music and talents.

There's a lot of jokes, and most I've seen aren't jokes, of Yeonjun being called "twinks", calling him a " she", saying how feminine he is, and talk about him liking boys...I mean I've seen it all about Yeonjun man..and crazy thing is, these "fans" be foreal too thinking this way.

External Content twitter.com

Some MOAS are upset, and i get it.

I mean BTS members have much more buying power, popularity, and creative control so I don't think you should really expect much but it would be nice if it's put on streaming platforms vs just SoundCloud

Pffft, so the bare minimum, is it? But don't really put your hope high tho. Bts rapline are really vocal in what they want and Bighit is in the position that they can't say no to them.

Idk about txt and how bighit views them or did they listen to them as much as they listen to Bts. Daechwita mv got high budget and really good because Suga wants it that way even when the company did not agree with him at first. So if Yeonjun get an mv, especially when it's just a mixtape that don't bring profits to the company, he might get the bare minimum efforts from them.

But as you see I didn't mention any releases the rap line came out with after 2018, cuz I know by then they were huge.

That's why I only mentioned the mixtapes and singles they came out with between 2015-2018.

Which in 2015 and 2016, BigHit was smaller, but still gave Namjoon multiple music videos for his free releases. And they gave yoongi two music videos for his free unofficial mixtape.

And around that time they didn't have big influence over the company.

That's why I was saying if Yeonjun dont do a single and its actually a mixtape, which I believe it'll be, then I hope they give a lil music video.

It don't gotta be special and expensive.

I feel proud!

Also we're trying to shoot for a Hot 100 entry, it's looking very close. right now they're at 3.1M filtered streams after 4 days from just youtube and spotify, no word from Pandora, Apple Music, Deezer or Soundcloud yet. Sales have to make up the difference but it will be very close.

How close do you think??

Like what number do you think we could get??

If I had to pick a placement for the Hot 100, I'll say we have a real chance to chart between #100-#97, which would still be good, cuz at least they'll be able to make it on there lol.

Nobody can talk crap either because so many fandoms would love for their fav to even be number 100 on the Billboard chart.

Heck even NewJeans FIRST entry was only "Ditto" and it placed #96 on the Hot 100, while "OMG" was predicted to chart at #100, but it didn't make it on the chart till the next week later, and it charted at #91.

BMO stadium is the same place where Twice had its 'Stadium' concert

So not a real stadium.

Screenshot_20230131-231557_kindlephoto-22988691.png

Being a hater wont stop reality from happening lmaooo.

It says Stadium, so guess what????

Its a Stadium, period.

Yall love talking crap online hoping that it translates into real life, but it dont😭. TXT still gonna be successful and continue to grow even more

I'm a ARMY, so this isn't about BTS, them my babies.

But this is about BigHit lol, me wanting them to do things like they used to.

I don't want no SoundCloud release and that's it.

They don't gotta make him have a official album and full out promo, especially if its just a solo song or unofficial mixtape which is free, but definitely at least give him a music video and allow the songs to be on different streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube and on a Korean streaming platform.

Cuz when i think about it, Yoongi was able to release a mixtape August D or D-1 in 2016 and have two music videos for it (agust d, give it to me).

Hobi also had two music videos with his first mixtape Hope World (daydream, airplane) in 2018.

Joonie had 2 mixtapes released, one in 2015 and 2018. This first mixtape had 2 music videos, the second one had lyric videos.

And in 2018 the rapline mixtapes was put on digital platforms etc.

I just need them to do so for Yeonjun pleaseeeeee😭.

Like just let him shine a little and have his Dean or DPR Live moment lmao.

Let him be in his bag with his music.

I hope it's R&B too lol.

For those who don't know Dean :

For those who don't know DPR Live :

A lot of people hoping he release music like those two.

Looking forward to the music later this year Junie💙

IMG_20230131_215744.jpg

maybe start with not using words which can be a racial slur

You white people and some of these asian kpop stans I've seen wanna be oppressed so damn bad.

Me calling someone a roach or a ugly dog or a ugly hoe is me clapping back and letting anybody get it.

Nobody is thinking about no damn race.

Its like if I used the "black card" every time someone called me a name in argument or back n forth, tryna play victim lmao.

Like at the end of the day, none of us know how each other look, so somebody talking crap doesn't equal to racism, cuz if you wanna play that game we can go there, and all y'all whites and kpop stans can get called out for how y'all treat black kpop fans.

But see I'm not gonna go there, cuz its not that deep.

Also, if somebody dont like being talked crap to, then shut up and get the hell out my thread instead of commenting🙂.

He plans on releasing music this year.

Alot of MOAs and kpop stans they can't wait.

People are expecting R&B others saying he reminds them of Taemin.

This is one of his songs he had in the drafts in 2020, that made it in the Temptation album.