BigHit Better Treat YEONJUNs Solo Like How They Treated BTS Rap line Solo Releases In The Past

• I'm a ARMY, so this isn't about BTS, them my babies.

But this is about BigHit lol, me wanting them to do things like they used to.

I don't want no SoundCloud release and that's it.

They don't gotta make him have a official album and full out promo, especially if its just a solo song or unofficial mixtape which is free, but definitely at least give him a music video and allow the songs to be on different streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube and on a Korean streaming platform.

Cuz when i think about it, Yoongi was able to release a mixtape August D or D-1 in 2016 and have two music videos for it (agust d, give it to me).

Hobi also had two music videos with his first mixtape Hope World (daydream, airplane) in 2018.

Joonie had 2 mixtapes released, one in 2015 and 2018. This first mixtape had 2 music videos, the second one had lyric videos.

And in 2018 the rapline mixtapes was put on digital platforms etc.

I just need them to do so for Yeonjun pleaseeeeee😭.

Like just let him shine a little and have his Dean or DPR Live moment lmao.

Let him be in his bag with his music.

I hope it's R&B too lol.

For those who don't know Dean :

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For those who don't know DPR Live :

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A lot of people hoping he release music like those two.

Looking forward to the music later this year Junie💙

• AEIBOOGIE

Changed the title of the thread from “BigHit Better Treat YEONJUNs Solo Like How They Treat BTS Rap line Solo Releases” to “BigHit Better Treat YEONJUNs Solo Like How They Treated BTS Rap line Solo Releases In The Past”.
  • Pffft, so the bare minimum, is it? But don't really put your hope high tho. Bts rapline are really vocal in what they want and Bighit is in the position that they can't say no to them.

Idk about txt and how bighit views them or did they listen to them as much as they listen to Bts. Daechwita mv got high budget and really good because Suga wants it that way even when the company did not agree with him at first. So if Yeonjun get an mv, especially when it's just a mixtape that don't bring profits to the company, he might get the bare minimum efforts from them.

• I mean BTS members have much more buying power, popularity, and creative control so I don't think you should really expect much but it would be nice if it's put on streaming platforms vs just SoundCloud

Pffft, so the bare minimum, is it? But don't really put your hope high tho. Bts rapline are really vocal in what they want and Bighit is in the position that they can't say no to them.

Idk about txt and how bighit views them or did they listen to them as much as they listen to Bts. Daechwita mv got high budget and really good because Suga wants it that way even when the company did not agree with him at first. So if Yeonjun get an mv, especially when it's just a mixtape that don't bring profits to the company, he might get the bare minimum efforts from them.

But as you see I didn't mention any releases the rap line came out with after 2018, cuz I know by then they were huge.

That's why I only mentioned the mixtapes and singles they came out with between 2015-2018.

Which in 2015 and 2016, BigHit was smaller, but still gave Namjoon multiple music videos for his free releases. And they gave yoongi two music videos for his free unofficial mixtape.

And around that time they didn't have big influence over the company.

That's why I was saying if Yeonjun dont do a single and its actually a mixtape, which I believe it'll be, then I hope they give a lil music video.

It don't gotta be special and expensive.

• This is late but even in 2015 and 2016, Bts still have bigger popularity and huge influence in Bighit (especially when they're their only bg) even if we compare them with Txt now. In 2016, Bts was the best selling group in kpop and the third in 2015. That's how huge they're especially when no non big 3 groups able to do so. Big Hit was smaller back then but Bts is not. Do you think Bang Si Hyuk can say no to them especially to the two members that influence Bts decisions a lot? There's a reason why 3-4 years old Bts already have members with their own solo mv.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!