HONEST Opinions On How Well Do You Think TXT YEONJUN Solo Will Do This Year?

• He plans on releasing music this year.

Alot of MOAs and kpop stans they can't wait.

People are expecting R&B others saying he reminds them of Taemin.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is one of his songs he had in the drafts in 2020, that made it in the Temptation album.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by AEIBOOGIE ().

• AEIBOOGIE

Changed the title of the thread from “HONEST Opinions On How Well Do You Think TXT YEONJUN Will Do Solo This Year?” to “HONEST Opinions On How Well Do You Think TXT YEONJUN Solo Will Do This Year?”.
  • I didn’t know he has a solo coming. Is it gonna be a single or an ep/album?

Nobody knows. But him and Taehyun said that they both want to release mixtapes this year.

After Happy Fools melody was rejected for Eternity album they told him to keep this song for his solo release but it fit into this album. That was 3 years ago, he has probably enough stuff for us to release later this year. Same with Taehyun. He always says that he has lots of music in Magic Island’s computer saved up.

:twerkingpepe:

Whatever Yeonjun releases I’m looking forward to it. He is the reason I’m a Moa. I love his voice and his style.

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• I think it will be very hip hop/r&b

:pepe-grooving:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!