Clarifying why I left (ripia)

• Just want to clarify why I left. (i made this alt for staff purposes long ago, checking shop permissions, section permissions etc)

Firstly, johnny did not ban me or fire me, he's been a good boss and paid us staff for a long time.

I should have never really been on the forum to begin with i have poor health in real life and get easily addicted to things I'm an all or nothing kind of person, and i made the decision that with the new direction of the forum and what im required for it wouldn't be the best use of my time.

As for those looking for 'tea' its not like that, obviously we dont agree on anything and there highs and lows like in anything.. But i wish all the best to them all and hope akp forum thrives very well without me. It's just work. I apologize if i ever triggered you on the forum, it was just for activity purposes i don't even really care about kpop if im being honest. And if by chance there was any negative feelings on staff I am sorry too.

I needed a push to stop being a loser and do some beneficial projects for me personally, I have learnt a lot from akp about how tech works and statistics and general human behavior... ok maybe not general, but at least what attracts the average kpop fan, and has been great experience working with sales allkill badges, all good memories, especially my guild which were always good to me, good things will come to allkpop, no need to be alarmed everything will be good in the future. I'm very certain.

That's about all i have to say, staff can close this thread or whatever, but please ban this account.

(Another thing i didn't delete my accounts post history, just emailed account deletion and that just happened so whoever handled that removed my post history.)

• Sorry to see you go Ripia.

We keep losing old hands here.

You've been on here since even before I joined in 2016. And have always been a big part of this place and its community.

I know you've had both your admirers and detractors over your time here. As perhaps we all do who are here long enough.

And while I can't speak to others personal experience or dealings with you.

From my perspective you've always been a great addition to this place. Someone who loved kpop and loved talking about it's different happenings and intricacies, not afraid to speak your mind and start conversations on any number of topic or view. You brought life to this place with your posts and efforts.

And though we've always been more casual friends on here, I've always thought you were a good guy, and consider you one of my original friends on here.

For what it's worth. I'll miss you being a part of this place.

I wish you luck in your new endeavors and hope you find whatever you're looking for.

If you ever chose to come back.

I for one will be happy to welcome you back.

Take care Ripia.

P.S. Thanks for getting me into CRAYON POP. they are a gem.

Edited once, last by emanresu ().

• all the best my friend

for all the shit I give you for being a being a sheep loving kiwi I appreciate knowing you and considering you a friend

good luck with everything moving forward and if you want a final game of chess or C4 tag me I'll be on for the next couple of hours or so

Go the Mavericks or the Warriosr or the Nets???

the two hardest things to say to someone in life is hello for the first time and goodbye for the last

• Well I hope you feel good with your decision bc that's the most important thing. Even though I didn't agree with you on everything I can tell you were a good guy just very honest and dedicated to the job as mod. I hope you live a well life and wish you lots of success. Bye bye Ripia :send-love-bunny: We'll miss you :pleading:

out of service

• ripa. The ONLY user I consider more legendary than me.

Take a year or so off and do new things. Then you can come back refreshed.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!