Who do you think was/is better? f(x) or Red Velvet.

• I love both groups. f(x) was one of my favorite groups when I first got into Kpop. They had fantastic title tracks as well as b-sides. Red Velvet, while I'm no fan of their work for the past few years, still remains as one of my favorite Kpop groups that are active today. Just like f(x), they have fantastic title tracks as well as b-sides. But if I had to break it down, I think I'd give the edge to Red Velvet when it comes to title tracks and f(x) when it comes to b-sides.

Overall, and I can already see a certain geriatric poster foaming at the mouth once he reads this, I think I like Red Velvet more. Both amazing groups though.

• I remember first getting into Kpop and hearing songs like this and thinking it was salvation for fans who loved pop music.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But even with that, I still think RV has the best song in both groups' discographies.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• f(x) by far. I think it'd be easier for me if it wasn't for RV's latest releases, which I think are really subpar compared to what they've been releasing before Queendom.

Yeah, I've been disappointed with everything post Psycho. But even with that said, I still give RV the edge. But I ain't hatin on anybody that says f(x). Love them as well.

• Luna alone destroys all of RV combined!

External Content youtu.be

• I love both groups. f(x) was one of my favorite groups when I first got into Kpop. They had fantastic title tracks as well as b-sides. Red Velvet, while I'm no fan of their work for the past few years, still remains as one of my favorite Kpop groups that are active today. Just like f(x), they have fantastic title tracks as well as b-sides. But if I had to break it down, I think I'd give the edge to Red Velvet when it comes to title tracks and f(x) when it comes to b-sides.

Overall, and I can already see a certain geriatric poster foaming at the mouth once he reads this, I think I like Red Velvet more. Both amazing groups though.

over all i like more RV

the list of songs i like from RV is longer

also i really like some of their members

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Red Velvet.

Nothing f(x) has ever produced will top Ice Cream Cake, Dumb Dumb, Russian Roulette, Bad Boy, or Peekaboo for me.

Red Velvet has a lot of misses ala ZZLB, Rookie, Umpah Umpah, and Power Up. But their bops are some of the best in the business.

f(x) does have Electric Shock, Rum Pum Pum, and Red Light, so that's something.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Yeah, I've been disappointed with everything post Psycho. But even with that said, I still give RV the edge. But I ain't hatin on anybody that says f(x). Love them as well.

i was convinced for a while that Psycho would be their last song. would have been a banger way to go out.

their new stuff is still good but it definitely doesnt hit the same for me.

• Of course most people will pick the more recent group. f(x) was so unique they belong in their own catergory and genre. Red Velvet was just another kpop girl group. Nothing wrong with that but we been there and done that already.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!