5 underrated GG B-sides from 2022 to recommend to y'all

• Yes I know none of y'all care, I just want to make this thread because I want to

In no particular order

Kep1er - Lion Tamer

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I feel like a lot of people easily write them off because of their title tracks (which I actually like but not everyone do). And the only other B-side they know from Kep1er is MVSK. So here is another B-side that I think is vastly underppreciated. Tbh I feel this could have been better as a title track

Chaeyeon - Aquamarine

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You know Hush Rush, and Danny since it the B-side promoted with it. Let me introduce you to Aquamarine. Her vocals sound so heavenly here. Y'all are really sleeping on it.

LE SSERAFIM - No Celestial

My favourite B-side from them. It gives me little bit of Avril Lavigne vibes if you get what I mean?

WJSN - Done

WJSN ....... what can I say. This song, urgh absolutely LOVE IT you really need to give it a listen

Dreamcatcher - Starlight

I know I said that the list is in no particular order, but this song, this song is the best song in this list, this song is the best GG B-side of 2022 I only speak facts and you know it

• Here's mine: :pepelove1:

• Here's mine: :pepelove1:

Came here to recommend natural lol. In fact I recommend all of pixy's bsides, they SERVED

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Also this might be my favorite Hyuna track of all time, better than her titles tbh and maybe only behind God Girl

External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• The way you chose lion tamer while downtown and dreams are decisively my favourite songs in kepler’s album.. :boompepe:

Anyway this song is currently living rent free in my head and refuses to get out at least for now :dancer-pepe:

External Content youtube.com

• No Celestial is amazing, I thought they could never top Blue Flame but they did.

WJSN and Dreamcatcher appeal to my taste and this year was no different.

Some other b sides I like a lot that have not been mentioned already and seem underrated.

Sweetune+girl group=happy me

Rocket Punch killed it this year.

I like these tracks kinda wish LSF's titles were more like this. But hey maybe one day I guess.

it's Pixy, good b sides are a given.

super underrated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!