2022 Girl Group Members Top 5 Moments (Part 2)

• Due to popular demand (by like only 2 people bartkun AND Pinky_Peachy , it's time for Part 2

Part 1 is here

Any of the 6 - 10 could probably be part of Part 1 but I guess it's all up to individually how you see it. You know now that I see this list, it makes me rethink my top 5 but doesn't matter, these moments are some of the greatest GG moments of 2022 for me.

10. Kazuha - Antifragile

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didn't want to really include multiple members from the same group (since Chaewon was in Part 1), but fk that, because this leg move by Kazuha got everyone trying it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

85f01f4c63280049f28932e29d383c97d26a6396.gifv

9. Soyeon - MAMA Diss

Yes, it's our badass bitch queen Soyeon dissing MAMA and YES GO GURL DESTROY THEM

soyeon gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumpik

8. Hyolyn - Touch My Body

Hyolyn is back to show everyone why she is THE ONE. She came back, and slay the house down. Although she didn't win Queendom, we all know that everyone is talking about her. SHE IS MOTHER

7. Chaeryeong @Youngji & Sneakers

External Content youtu.be

Chaeryeong going viral for her appearance at Youngji's show was not what I expected, and IT'S ABOUT TIME. She's such an underappreciated member. And of course, her Sneakers fancam. She's so beautiful and insanely talented

itzy?itzy!

6. Nayeon - POP

A Twice member solo debut is one of the most highly anticipated debut, and Nayeon did not disappoint. She did super well, and her POP challenge was pretty viral as well

Im Nayeon Nayeon GIF - Im Nayeon Nayeon Nayeon Pop - Discover & Share GIFs

Rarami  bunnyviolet  desdesdes  buffyfan thought you guys might want to see Part 2 since y'all entertained my first thread

:pepelove2::pepelove2:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!