After talking who was lip syncing, now Knetz talk which 4th gen groups sing well live

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ITZY is amazing and they sing well . they should have songs that prove that tho (no hate just their songs have been meh)

sure aespa has been criticized but they sing amazing live (look for coachella live performance; the YT stream made the BGM too loud & vocals were put low in the stream) and i stan them

Stray Kids are amazing & i might go see them when they come to LA

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Cherry Bullet deserve a mention for sure. I've never seen Bora skip a line and all her parts are generally really hard + choreos are not trivially easy either. But the entire group is quite good.

With NMIXX I'm not sure. Obviously if you can trust what we are being shown and what we hear then they are the best by a landslide but the issue is that sometimes it's a bit too good to be true. If I listen to their O.O MR removed with supposed live vocals and compared it to them singing on VLIVE (2 different occasions) standing still there are far more imperfections while standing still compared to the MR removed while dancing intense choreo - something tells me that is simply not possible. You can also see that they actually have to focus to sing the songs on VLIVE and it shows on their faces. There's very clearly a lot of prerecorded and lipsynced parts in their music show stages at least. They've also lipsynced on radio live - something that other groups received tons of hate for. Almost every single group has done this at some point.

I'll give you a concrete example of the overhyping and hypocrisy:

Tons of views, every single top comment is praising their live vocals. This stage is mostly lipsync and only a single word or two at a time are sung loudly. It's hard to find someone singing a full line live in this performance, it's always just a few words.

There's nothing wrong with this, this is the norm when performing to intense choreo. Almost every single group is doing this. You sing what is possible and skip the rest. But if discussing who has the best live singing then you should judge it based on performances that are near 100% live performed and not on how good they are at shouting out 1-3 words at the end of a line.

So where does this leave us? NMIXX is generally considered to have the best live vocals of the 4th gen with performances mostly using prerecorded vocals and as low as 20% of the lines being actually sung while a group like Cherry Bullet that put on an extremely impressive live performances during intense choreo with 95%+ lines sung are not even considered to be in the same league and rarely even mentioned :melon_think:

That being said NMIXX is one of my favorite groups and in my opinion THE most talented group, not only in vocals but in general. I would never drag them in any way, just trying to bring another perspective to this. It is the correct decision by the companies to present flawless performances no matter what methods are used, there's a reason Cherry Bullet is pretty nugu and on the verge of disbandment - nobody actually cares about real live performances.

• guy who is TXT and STAYC fan got a hit tweet thanks to people talkin about live singing

External Content twitter.com

• JUSTICE FOR CHERRY BULLET

:drinktears:

• guy who is TXT and STAYC fan got a hit tweet thanks to people talkin about live singing

External Content twitter.com

There're many moaswith :melon_think:

• There're many moaswith :melon_think:

probably because boys seems to enjoy STAYC songs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!