&TEAM lack visual members

• I don't get posts like this? They're not unattractive? They're cute/young/handsome with a tinge of E-boy because of Nicholas and his fits.

I truly wonder what's considered attractive to a website like this one? I hope you know they'll eventually mature and grow fully into their looks, right? Saying things like this about kids, isn't cool.

And so, who cares if they don't look a specific way? You're talking like these boys are butt-ugly or something? Like, huh? 🤦🏿‍♀️

• I don't get posts like this? They're not unattractive? They're cute/young/handsome with a tinge of E-boy because of Nicholas and his fits.

I truly wonder what's considered attractive to a website like this one? I hope you know they'll eventually mature and grow fully into their looks, right? Saying things like this about kids, isn't cool.

And so, who cares if they don't look a specific way? You're talking like these boys are butt-ugly or something? Like, huh? 🤦🏿‍♀️

We may all have our own opinions, right? You think they're cute or whatever, and I think they're not particularly attractive, which is fine. They don't have to look a certain way to be attractive or cute, there are many idols that look very different from each other but are all still attractive, there is no set criteria but these dudes just aren't it. They're not blatantly ugly, they just don't reach the idol visual standard tbh. We'll have to wait and watch if they grow into their looks ig

• I thought the same thing when I watched the MV. This dude looks like Jimin. I wonder what’s his name?

I don’t really care about looks, so I can’t comment on it. I think they look like typical BGs. But I love Under the skin song and performance. Very satisfying to watch.

Thats K,

dude was rigged out of Enhypen imo, but I wont go there.

K is super talented. Taki and Nicholas was also on I-Land with K

• i-luné mostly voted strictly on talent without much consideration for visuals and j-luné voted on both talent and visuals. The producers had the largest percentage of the vote and their votes ending up aligning more closely with i-luné. So between i-luné and the producers, some members were voted in strictly on talent and visuals weren't very important. They're all handsome young men anyway IMO.

Overall, I think nearly everyone- j-luné and i-luné- is pleased with the lineup as is and we think it's a very solid lineup that blends talent and visuals in a way that works for both the Japanese market and eventually the global market if they're able to make that jump. For the global market the group chats that I'm in focused on what might be needed for the Western market and we decided that visuals really don't matter so much here but you better be talented af. And that's why most of us in the group chats explicitly opted to vote only on talent.

• Spoken like a gg stan. :rolleyes:

There is diversity in bg looks, styles and heights. You just never bothered to look.

;judgingpepe:

lol fine, you got me, i was obviously exaggerating. But despite these colorful, exciting pictures, i dont think the general audience is gonna see these nuances or exceptions. Wonho is definitely an exception, Shin Dong an exception, the dude from EXO, all exceptions. There just isnt the variety of concepts visually that GGs get to enjoy, there are super short female idols and super tall ones, bigger girls and skinny girls, short hair vs long hair vs medium hair with multiple hair styles, and then the styling for concepts.... super cute concepts, elegant concept, quirky concept, girl crush, sexy, teen crush and high teen, and now y2k.

• lol fine, you got me, i was obviously exaggerating. But despite these colorful, exciting pictures, i dont think the general audience is gonna see these nuances or exceptions. Wonho is definitely an exception, Shin Dong an exception, the dude from EXO, all exceptions. There just isnt the variety of concepts visually that GGs get to enjoy, there are super short female idols and super tall ones, bigger girls and skinny girls, short hair vs long hair vs medium hair with multiple hair styles, and then the styling for concepts.... super cute concepts, elegant concept, quirky concept, girl crush, sexy, teen crush and high teen, and now y2k.

The general audience won't see it because they're not looking. There's a lot of variety among boy groups.

I've seen male idols over 6' and barely over 5' (though they usually fudge their profile stats). There are skinny male idols, skinnyfat male idols, fit male idols, and huge buff male idols. There are male idols with buzz cuts, undercuts, bowl cuts, mullets, at least one guy who had a rattail, long hair, straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair, and hair of every imaginable color.

You got me on teen crush and high teen, so here's everyone's favorite instead

Just because people aren't looking doesn't mean it isn't there.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!