Posts by Hearts_Yeonjun

I don't get posts like this? They're not unattractive? They're cute/young/handsome with a tinge of E-boy because of Nicholas and his fits.

I truly wonder what's considered attractive to a website like this one? I hope you know they'll eventually mature and grow fully into their looks, right? Saying things like this about kids, isn't cool.

And so, who cares if they don't look a specific way? You're talking like these boys are butt-ugly or something? Like, huh? 🤦🏿‍♀️

I.... This comment section is.... Yeah... But, anyways, to whoever kept talking about us Black people, comparing our situation to yours, yeah, DO NOT do that. Keep our names outta your mouth. What WE joke about has NOTHING to do with you nor your culture.

And I am SO sorry to poor Sunoo who has to go through this every time. I don't hate ENHYPEN; a casual fan, but WHAT IS WRONG with these boys commenting on his weight every single chance they'll get?

It's getting really weird around here. Have these boys not learned YET that this is inappropriate? Why aren't these boys learning? It's like, time and time again, this STILL happens. I'm scared if you're an actual fan. This isn't "normal" at all, AND IS NOT OKAY JUST BECAUSE IT'S APART OF CULTURE.

YOU CANNOT SAY JUST ANYTHING BECAUSE YOUR CULTURE TELLS YOU TO. I am of sick seeing this everywhere. You and your cultural practices will get criticized. 😐