Antifragile is bigger than Tomboy, Love Dive and Hybe Boy globally.

• BlackpinkHouse

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

musty singer dancing to your favourite song

OMG why did you have to show me that. It was actually pretty entertaining, now i'm gonna start feeling guilty about calling him names ;(;(

• I'm starting to honestly see, of all the 4gen groups at this point in time, that LSF might actually be the "next blackpink".

They have a more international friendly sound, very charismatic members, and more importantly for Western taste, easily identifiable members and are already playing at that "high fashion luxury" kind of fell

• Idk and don’t really care i’m just happy lesserafim is smashing like they deserve after the plethora of obstacles stacked against them was hurled their way :spammerpepe:

• youtube views for music acts, even korean ones, are decreasing, not even blackpink or bts are getting a huge amount of views anymore so wannabe record is safe for now, in the case of spotify, groups are getting more streams, even more than youtube and as we could see, itzy is not doing well in spotify which means their music isnt popular with the public or fans anymore

well, ive and lsrfm are getting those japanese certifications cause their songs are popular there and they have good stats

the only thing wannabe has is time, since is older than the rest of songs it has better streams but not for long

• youtube views for music acts, even korean ones, are decreasing, not even blackpink or bts are getting a huge amount of views anymore so wannabe record is safe for now, in the case of spotify, groups are getting more streams, even more than youtube and as we could see, itzy is not doing well in spotify which means their music isnt popular with the public or fans anymore

well, ive and lsrfm are getting those japanese certifications cause their songs are popular there and they have good stats

the only thing wannabe has is time, since is older than the rest of songs it has better streams but not for long

I'm well aware of all of these facts, which is why I said "still". Wannabe will eventually fall to Love Dive in pretty much everything besides YouTube.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• wow, we're gonna see a lot of K-reggaeton TTs in the near future

we’re gonna see this global musical trend being beaten to the ground in kpop like dubstep and electronic and tropical house for sure :pepe-cringe:

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• I didn't like it at first , and then was hooked, then let it go for sometime, then got hooked again

There is something addicting there

Idk about LD and Hype Boy since they have a great record too, AF is too new compared to them, but I think it can match !

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• The main thing that makes we wary about concluding something like this based on raw spotify numbers is we don't really get any visibility over playlisting (or the information is behind a paywall).

With YouTube you can see the impact of spend on ads through the YouTube charts, with Spotify we rarely ever seem to know the playlisting side of things unless they're on the biggest one (TTH) and that can also be paid for.

Harder to contextualise the data. I remember reading a while back that Love Dive for example had really strong playlisting for a kpop group that's not BTS/BP but unless you pay it seems you can't really corroborate it.

• The main thing that makes we wary about concluding something like this based on raw spotify numbers is we don't really get any visibility over playlisting (or the information is behind a paywall).

With YouTube you can see the impact of spend on ads through the YouTube charts, with Spotify we rarely ever seem to know the playlisting side of things unless they're on the biggest one (TTH) and that can also be paid for.

Harder to contextualise the data. I remember reading a while back that Love Dive for example had really strong playlisting for a kpop group that's not BTS/BP but unless you pay it seems you can't really corroborate it.

I always find it hard to believe there isn't a manufatured push when a kpop group has longevity like a western artists getting as much streams in their 2nd month as their first day. That's very unlike a kpop group. There's always a decrease unless its a rare cases. Antifragile doesn't seem like one of those rare case to me.

It has 30M playlist reach it’s not that big.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!