what Kinda of music do you listen to while working or studying?

• Today I was jamming to this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We are not allowed to listen to music at work in most places in Germany but stores often play a radio station or as like example grocery stores have their own radio stations and a few places may have a radio they can use but maybe not allways are using

listening to music is also quit hard I would say if you work in a retirement home, a hospital, a construction side, a call center, a garden, on the streets or something like that .... ya know what I mean not only cause how impractical it is to have a radio somewhere or to use your phone but maybe also cause of safety reasons or cause other noises could be louder than the radio and a radio maybe also could distract from work

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Well... I work at a place where you have to be quiet.

But at a different place, where I "work" and draw stuff, I have many kinds of music that I play, sometimes it is kind of calm and not too distracting, other times I play "wild" music like one day I was playing CraXilver music and then also another day I played ATEEZ's cover of "Black Cat Nero".

• I put a classroom appropriate playlist on so whatever is on that I listen to. I also play some worship playlists at times and those are lovely. Currently, I'm usually leaving a playlist on loop with the songs my students need to learn for the holiday programs.

Other times, and more rarely, I play Harry Potter soundtracks or Kpop, as a treat to the girls, lol.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!