Male idol from an unpopular group who was recognized while working at Lush to support himself explains his reasons

• source: AKP

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/11/male-idol-honestly-explains-to-fans-why-he-is-working-part-time-at-lush

During a recent 'V Live' broadcast with fans, idol group VANNER member Hyesung addressed a difficult topic. Some fans had spotted the idol working as a part-time salesperson at 'LUSH'.

Hyesung decided to explain to fans honestly why he decided to begin working part-time. He shared,

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Furthermore, Hyesung added on, "I was supposed to start the live at 9 PM, but honestly, I was really worried. So I spent quite a few minutes just hesitating. But I'm glad now that I was able to communicate honestly with you all."

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Finally, the idol relayed, "I will continue to work hard as VANNER. And all I can ask is that while you all are living your lives, if you happen to see VANNER on TV, or you hear a song by VANNER somewhere, if you could just say, 'Oh yeah, it's VANNER', or 'I remember VANNER'. If you could just remember us like that, I would be grateful."

Numerous netizens are currently sending Hyesung and VANNER words of encouragement, saying, "You can tell that he is a good and diligent person. In the end, those kinds of people will find success and happiness", "Good luck! I'm gonna go listen to you song", "His honesty makes me smile", "Why am I crying TT", and more.

Meanwhile, VANNER will be holding an online fan meeting next week on November 9 at 6 PM KST.

External Content www.youtube.com

<3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• there is no shame at all

• I was going to post this when I read it...such is life...

whether it be kpop, K entertainment industry, entertainment industry generally or just life as a whole...not everyone can get ahead...

you can be the best or work your ass off and still not accomplish what others can with a snap of a finger...

• Such a sweet guy, he approached this really good. It must be hard for small groups like Vanner, I hope people gonna recognize their music one day. Also the last song that was posted I accidentally clicked on it and it’s really good.

:nct1:

He always came off as really sweet to me

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!