So now daesang aint' that much after MAMA Platinum was created and awarded

• This kind of feels like real, true, achievement of achievements

that will be probably top of the top, the Himalaya peak of kpop

untill someone will win all daesangs in one edition of MAMA and get Platinum award, all in same day,

then it will be like from here to the Moon.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No one cares about this award............................................................. unless it's their faves winning it.

True kpop fan mentality.

• Good for BTS but like don't ARMYs get tired of acting this way? BTS is the most successful k-pop act ever so far, you know it we know it everyone knows it, so why do you guys keep posting like needing reassurance? the bad thing about BTS being so successful is that they don't compete with other kpop acts so like who cares if they win something? only their fans, people care more about IVE and G I-dle SOTY than whatever BTS wins or doesn't win

• Good for BTS but like don't ARMYs get tired of acting this way? BTS is the most successful k-pop act ever so far, you know it we know it everyone knows it, so why do you guys keep posting like needing reassurance? the bad thing about BTS being so successful is that they don't compete with other kpop acts so like who cares if they win something? only their fans, people care more about IVE and G I-dle SOTY than whatever BTS wins or doesn't win

So armys cant celebrrate when BTS take home wins now? They were just awarded a prize for their unprecedented daesang sweeps and we can't be hype about that? SMH. Anyways OP, daesangs will still hold value for groups, it's just that when BTS have 70 daesangs they need to start thinking outside the box lol. Kinda like what YouTube did when they gave Pewds the ruby play button.

• So armys cant celebrrate when BTS take home wins now? They were just awarded a prize for their unprecedented daesang sweeps and we can't be hype about that? SMH. Anyways OP, daesangs will still hold value for groups, it's just that when BTS have 70 daesangs they need to start thinking outside the box lol. Kinda like what YouTube did when they gave Pewds the ruby play button.

Is not that you can't celebrate but when you diminish other groups earned awards and go on and on and on about how no one can touch BTS and how for someone to surpass BTS they would need to do all this and all that when everyone knows BTS is so far ahead is like ok? we all know it so why do ARMY have to include it in every single praise post they make? I am not even a BTS hater i really like them, i tend to like girl groups and never really pay attention to boy groups but i really do like BTS, Exo and Treasure so i am not saying this to shit on BTS like i said they are the biggest act and everyone know it, just don't be shitty and act like since BTS won that award now daesangs don't mean anything anymore

• Is not that you can't celebrate but when you diminish other groups earned awards and go on and on and on about how no one can touch BTS and how for someone to surpass BTS they would need to do all this and all that when everyone knows BTS is so far ahead is like ok? we all know it so why do ARMY have to include it in every single praise post they make? I am not even a BTS hater i really like them, i tend to like girl groups and never really pay attention to boy groups but i really do like BTS, Exo and Treasure so i am not saying this to shit on BTS like i said they are the biggest act and everyone know it, just don't be shitty and act like since BTS won that award now daesangs don't mean anything anymore

OP of the thread is not even an Army so who are you raging at?

• Is not that you can't celebrate but when you diminish other groups earned awards and go on and on and on about how no one can touch BTS and how for someone to surpass BTS they would need to do all this and all that when everyone knows BTS is so far ahead is like ok? we all know it so why do ARMY have to include it in every single praise post they make? I am not even a BTS hater i really like them, i tend to like girl groups and never really pay attention to boy groups but i really do like BTS, Exo and Treasure so i am not saying this to shit on BTS like i said they are the biggest act and everyone know it, just don't be shitty and act like since BTS won that award now daesangs don't mean anything anymore

I'm sorry but this is crap. Did you see any army on akp call out specific groups saying shit about them? No but from what I've seen today is a bunch of ppl ganging up on IVE saying they don't deserve to win. So how are armys who hype their fave saying they are the best of the best they same as others actually putting down groups?? Short answer: they aren't the same. So maybe you should spend your time calling out IVE haters instead of attacking Army for everyday fan rhetoric

Yet you cared enough to write whatever this was

• I'm sorry but this is crap. Did you see any army on akp call out specific groups saying shit about them? No but from what I've seen today is a bunch of ppl ganging up on IVE saying they don't deserve to win. So how are armys who hype their fave saying they are the best of the best they same as others actually putting down groups?? Short answer: they aren't the same. So maybe you should spend your time calling out IVE haters instead of attacking Army for everyday fan rhetoric

I am just saying BTS isn't competing with anyone so i find it unecessary to make praise BTS posts WHILE putting other groups down (AKA implying daesangs don't matter anymore) at least with the other groups i understand why they do it, because they literally are at war, IVE still has competition so they are all being shitty to eachother but at least they have a reason to be aka fighting for that number one, meanwhile no one is even close to BTS

• MAMA has always been a shit award show so thats no surprise?

Im shocked BTS won artist of the year this year but I guess award shows are too scared to change it up.

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 11.28.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 11.28.21 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-30 at 11.28.28 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-30 at 11.28.36 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-30 at 11.28.44 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-30 at 11.28.52 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-30 at 11.29.00 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-30 at 11.29.07 PM.png

:twerkingpepe:

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

This reeks of bitterness. I literally don’t care if BTS wins an award but I will speak up if people imply that BTS doesn’t deserve something when they clearly do. I have seen plenty of kpop fans brag about their Fave’s wins and successes and sometimes even drag others to brag about it. I don’t see those people brigaded as much as Army. Even when these fans drag BTS to make their faves look better, I don’t see them being ganged up on as much. This narrative that it’s always Army bring toxic is not only outdated but very biased.

• I am just saying BTS isn't competing with anyone so i find it unecessary to make praise BTS posts WHILE putting other groups down (AKA implying daesangs don't matter anymore) at least with the other groups i understand why they do it, because they literally are at war, IVE still has competition so they are all being shitty to eachother but at least they have a reason to be aka fighting for that number one, meanwhile no one is even close to BTS

just a PSA to Akp Army that we can no longer praise BTS or make appreciation threads because they are "too" successful. Pack it up boys. We arent welcome at akp anymore ^^

bulletproof-paved-bw.gif

Edited once, last by horizonshard: Moderator's note: removed improperly used Taglist ().

• The Platinum is the facking holy grail of all Daesangs. People say they don't care but as soon as their faves win it, the narrative will change. It's so damn predictable. Care or not, it will be safe within the confines of BTS Trophy Wall, where they will be the ONLY recipient for MANY, MANY years to come.

It will stay where it rightly belongs!

Woman Reaction GIF by Kiaundra Jackson

• The Platinum is the facking holy grail of all Daesangs. People say they don't care but as soon as their faves win it, the narrative will change. It's so damn predictable. Care or not, it will be safe within the confines of BTS Trophy Wall, where they will be the ONLY recipient for MANY, MANY years to come.

It will stay where it rightly belongs!

exactly.

They do it with even western awards that BTS has been nominated or won for. They say they don’t care but as soon as their faves get nominated they celebrate.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• I seriously don’t care my fav won SOTY I’m fine. This is basically another made up awards.

Bts is not going home with empty handed, they even bag album of the year award and many others. While the made up awards made for those who present but unable to get any main prizes. So, what's the point to made an new useless awards for Bts? It's not like they get nothing. And if you don't care with all these awards, what's the point to make this thread?

• They also have the most attendees for 12 concerts (almost 3.5 million)

The most viewed group on tiktok

The most mentioned group on IG

The most mentioned group on Twitter

The most searched group on Google

The most searched on YouTube

There is so much Jasmine_Waters didn't mention.

• Bts is not going home with empty handed, they even bag album of the year award and many others. While the made up awards made for those who present but unable to get any main prizes. So, what's the point to made a new useless awards for Bts? It's not like they get nothing. And if you don't care with all these awards, what's the point to make this thread?

- Well I didn’t make the thread

- OP said daesangs were basically unworthy because MAMA created MAMA platinum.

- it’s not the first these awards last 2 years there was a Visionary award. They made up new awards every time they want.

The beauty of ARMY is that we hype everything related to BTS.. from the most prestigious awards to the simplest awards.. that’s how much we appreciate the boys. If it comes out as bragging then it’s a you problem. We just like to celebrate

And we don’t care if other people care about BTS winning or not. We care and that’s enough. Not sure why you’re angry since you don’t care :/

Im shocked BTS won artist of the year this year but I guess award shows are too scared to change it up.

they got 3 grammy nominations this year, did you really think they wouldn't get it? imagine being acknowledged by grammys but not by korea, it would be embarrassing. it was always going to be bts

• they got 3 grammy nominations this year, did you really think they wouldn't get it? imagine being accoladed by grammys but not by korea, it would be embarrassing. it was always going to be bts

Next year watch all of kpop start submitting to Best MV category because they only follow what BTS already has.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You’re shocked because you wasn’t paying attention to BTS and was focused on your faves.. yes your faves did very very well this year but unfortunately BTS did better. Maybe next year when BTS really and truly on hiatus.

• You’re shocked because you wasn’t paying attention to BTS and was focused on your faves.. yes your faves did very very well this year but unfortunately BTS did better. Maybe next year when BTS really and truly on hiatus.

Funny how BTS going on military hiatus has always been mentioned as some sort of a "saving grace" for other groups. I guess with BTS getting all the major accolades for 7 years on award shows can really take its toll on kpoppies. But then again, winning awards because BTS are inactive seems to appear as charity awards.

Kudos to IVE for winning the Song of the Year against the top groups. No charity there.

• This thread contains 24 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!