Why gg always lip-syncing compare to bg

• Both ggs and bgs do their lip sync, but I've never noticed if one does it more than the other.

Eat1 at 2x

• The only way I can see this be a thing is because girl groups have it a little easier. Besides their target audience, their music and image is better consumed and tolerated by the general public, leading to them having a easier time performing. Where's boy groups don't have that luxury and are entirely dependant and focus heavily on their fandoms and trying to acquire more fans, thus the push is to put out max performance 24/7 120% all the time. This is the main reason they have ridiculously crazy dance routines that blow everything else out of the water, ind addition to all the members needing to be more than just a visual you must be a dance king, a producer songwriter be the best vocalist that could vocal or be able to rap Eminem and Snoop Dogg and win lol

This type of pressure isn't usually on GG, so it's easier to lipsync and nobody cares but boy groups cannot do it very much or they will get destroyed by their fans for not being authentic way before any antis or gp call them out on it

• If you are talking about the award shows specifically, I didn't see MAMA but that could just be because there are more female groups being invited to these shows anyway.

I'm guessing maybe Stray Kids did it live (didn't see their set), if that was the case then yeah it is interesting that they would do live, but other groups that are equally capable and confident in their live singing wouldn't.

Maybe it has something to do with their reputation in the industry that they could feel more confident to push for a live performance (against the default of lipsyncing)

Or maybe also, the GGs could be booked for more performances later so they wanted to conserve their energy for those later

• Bro, 98 percent of performances are lip synced or shouted over loud backtracks.

This is Morissette, the greatest pop vocalist out there right now. This is her getting to sit and just sing on the radio or stand in a live performance.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In contrast, this is her trying to sing and do a super easy choreo.

Notice the night and day difference? If your faves sound anything like the recorded studio versions of songs with their massive use of autotune, they aint singing live.

• The only way I can see this be a thing is because girl groups have it a little easier. Besides their target audience, their music and image is better consumed and tolerated by the general public, leading to them having a easier time performing. Where's boy groups don't have that luxury and are entirely dependant and focus heavily on their fandoms and trying to acquire more fans, thus the push is to put out max performance 24/7 120% all the time. This is the main reason they have ridiculously crazy dance routines that blow everything else out of the water, ind addition to all the members needing to be more than just a visual you must be a dance king, a producer songwriter be the best vocalist that could vocal or be able to rap Eminem and Snoop Dogg and win lol

This type of pressure isn't usually on GG, so it's easier to lipsync and nobody cares but boy groups cannot do it very much or they will get destroyed by their fans for not being authentic way before any antis or gp call them out on it

About dance routines, I think both BG and GGs include impressive dance moves, formations, and dance breaks and showcase their skills. To the point where it's just typical, and only a few stand out as super impressive. Then maybe those ones that stand out tend to be BGs because in general, there are more BGs that are striving to be "the best of the best in talent" or stacked, meanwhile GGs strive for just "a good performance"

• lips ??? CuteDog at 2x

And hip?

• And hip?

Whose is the dude in your sig?

i'll scatter flowers on the road that you take

• About dance routines, I think both BG and GGs include impressive dance moves, formations, and dance breaks and showcase their skills. To the point where it's just typical, and only a few stand out as super impressive. Then maybe those ones that stand out tend to be BGs because in general, there are more BGs that are striving to be "the best of the best in talent" or stacked, meanwhile GGs strive for just "a good performance"

Nah it's just boy groups. Almost every dance that took off in popularity is bg and whens the last time you seen girl groups doing infinite scorpion dance or pulling off the insane coordination of stunts and shocking dance moves in stray kids exo and bts dances? Never when BP are doing backflips over each other and all that crazy shit I'll reconsider it. But by in large girl group dances are not that serious crazy or flashy.

When GG start doing this shit sVFSB5Rfr9FaQ_XAPiKonTtAmqMzfcV2vHLzieSRtJtl1oYN-CANkxL2Vm9GPTFEmP9toN0imQgNTjg-Sf6noYgafXP6O6HxAwg=w1600-rj-l80-nu-e365

Then we can talk 😂

• Whose is the dude in your sig?

Gaon from Xdinary Heroes

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!