Wich live performance was your favorite this year ?

• Run BTS by BTS at the free BUSAN concert

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• cant find the real version anymore cause japan but

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This gave me so much nostalgia

• External Content youtu.be

• RUN BTS in Busan concert

Why are they so handsome this comeback omg

I know you said Just one but I can't do it I'm sorry

The Outfits :pepe-life-support:

• Made me want to be in both places so bad, I cried :drinktears:

External Content m.youtube.com

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I'll promote my boys

• Genie @ Long Lasting Love special event... too bad SM doesn't upload any concert performances so have this clip from the behind the scenes

fawk can't even be embedded

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

The added context makes it special. 3 members performed at SM Town despite not being part of SM, Hyo cried as she performed lol, originally SNSD were not scheduled to turn up after their performance for the ending song but they grabbed t shirts and joined in anyway, the crowd were hyped for them and arguably got the loudest cheers from from attendee recollections.

• It was really and truly wonderful to see WayV back but the NCT 127 Neo City The Link concerts were so exceptional.

There are a lot of amazing highlights (new songs and old), but the live version of Back 2 U is transcendent, which would have been my pick except I think Gold Dust has trumped it.

The song is gorgeous, as are the vocals. NCT 127 has talked openly about how they've been considered a failure for so many years, so to be performing at Jamsil was already a highly emotional moment for the members. Fans coordinated a project and covered their phones with stickers to create a golden ocean for this song. You can see the members looking around, visibly moved with tears in their eyes, esp. Doyoung, who then later completely breaks down in the show and is consoled by other members. ;( I loved that they released it for us, knowing how special it was.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!