Your favorite cover performance of your fave artist this year

• What is your favorite cover released by your bias artist this year?

ONF covering IU's Eight was my favorite cover from them and BTS Black Swan

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For OMG their Lilac cover was my favorite this year.

• This year? Cover?

Hmm might be this one, too much to choose

External Content youtu.be

• This year? Cover?

Hmm might be this one, too much to choose

Only this year choosing from the previous years will be more difficult.

• External Content youtu.be

It was magical.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• ROCKTEEZ is my fav

• I think fix you is my fav but this one was really nice too:

And JK's Falling was so beautiful :cryingk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!