What’s your favorite live album track?

• I was thinking about this with the discussion around lipsync and how much I enjoyed my faves’ live album.

So this will probably end up being a limited thread, but what is your favorite track from your faves’ live album or single?

Sometimes its an outstanding vocal performance, a different arrangement or just the way it sounds better live than polished in the studio.

(I say limited because there are only a few groups that have released live albums, but it does span across 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation artists...at least the seven I could think of off the top of my head..)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I love lip sync you can’t hear exo’s live vocals in this at all

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The impeccable live singing. The best thing about elyxion is how non existent the back track is and how well you can hear exo

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've hardly listened to the studio version of Dream's songs after seeing this on spotify! I didn't like dream run at first but hearing it live made me love it! :pepemusic:

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• there's just something about chen's talking voice and suho's giggles that makes me :pepecute:

• Overall I love elyxion and exploration most

I used to listen to this everyday

• My favourite might be Smile on My Face, Chanyeol's soft talking voice and the giggling ;(

Damage live has that pure raw energy, it just slaps so much harder than the studio version and always makes me want to turn the volume up to 100%

The most epic version of Growl. I mean Kyungsoo's growl is enough explanation

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• blackpink live albums are my absolute favourites. Especially the bangers like d4 and ktl. Really and see you later are so much fun as well. I often strange the live albums than the real albums so that I can feel like I'm in a concert in this pandemic :pepe-comfy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!