Very few groups have big exclusive fandoms, majority have just "enjoyers" and MAMA results show that

• Of course MAMA voting isn't a perfect measurement but at least categories where artists aren't divided by gender or group/solo, you can really see which groups have the biggest exclusive fandoms, because all the multis eventually have to decide.

And it is absolutely not surprising that boy groups dominate the ranking and Twice is the leader among ggs, cuz bg stans can't vote for their gg pick. The result is what you see in the ranking, all those "surpassed Twice" 4th gen ggs barely get 1% vote. I do like all these group, I'd go to their concert and even buy the album but when I have to choose one group and one group only, it is forever Twice.

• Well 1M sales ≠ 1M fans.

Onces used to be lazy but they got their shit together and has been voting like crazy since 2020.

What’s funnier is these GG would sell 2M albums and would lose over BG with less than 100k sales. *Dives*

Everyday, I see dives fan account who mad because the amount of dives who work for vote is small compared to their enjoyer or album buyer ^^^^

• Groups that are currently hot in the charts like New Jeans and GIDLE did not advance to top 20 out of prevotes. People could vote for 5 groups in that round.

This is the round where you can only vote for one group.

Current MAMA votes (remember Twt votes are out, so this is solely voting on the website or streaming on Spotify. On Spotify, you can play 5 songs so could in theory 'vote' for 5 groups. MV counts too - I suppose you could 'vote' by watching more than 1 group's MV.)

1. Stray Kids - 21.53%

2. BTS - 21.43%

3. GOT7 - 7.80%

4. TXT - 6.45%

5. NCT Dream - 6.24%

6. Treasure - 6.00%

7. Seventeen - 5.88%

8. Enhypen - 5.56%

9. NCT 127 - 5.02%

10. Twice - 3.25%

11. Blackpink - 2.95%

12. Ateez - 2.63%

13. Astro - 1.36%

14. Dreamcatcher - 0.97%

15. Mamamoo - 0.94%

16. aespa - 0.64%

17. Ive - 0.49%

18. Itzy - 0.48%

19. Le Sserafim - 0.38%

20. Psy - 0.01%

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Of course MAMA voting isn't a perfect measurement but at least categories where artists aren't divided by gender or group/solo, you can really see which groups have the biggest exclusive fandoms, because all the multis eventually have to decide.

And it is absolutely not surprising that boy groups dominate the ranking and Twice is the leader among ggs, cuz bg stans can't vote for their gg pick. The result is what you see in the ranking, all those "surpassed Twice" 4th gen ggs barely get 1% vote. I do like all these group, I'd go to their concert and even buy the album but when I have to choose one group and one group only, it is forever Twice.

Or any of the big groups up for big awards didn't really bother with the participation ribbon fan award.

So yeah, no wonder Twice put in the effort for the Fan Vote award - the only award it was possible for them to get.

• Or any of the big groups up for big awards didn't really bother with the participation ribbon fan award.

So yeah, no wonder Twice put in the effort for the Fan Vote award - the only award it was possible for them to get.

Lmfao everytime yall lose it is because you didn't "participate". Do you have a data to prove that Onces statistically participate more in voting than any of these group? Considering most Onces are older and have lifes to care about, I'd say it is the opposite. If you have any proof, go one.

• Lmfao everytime yall lose it is because you didn't "participate". Do you have a data to prove that Onces statistically participate more in voting than any of these group? Considering most Onces are older and have lifes to care about, I'd say it is the opposite. If you have any proof, go one.

I'm saying it's easy to concentrate on that when it's the only award you have to focus on.

Fairly simple explanation, surprised you have trouble grasping it.

Right now my group has MMA (and had GMA, little use that was), has current music show voting, and is generally pre-occupied with other stuff. Energy for a MAMA fan vote is low considering we're hoping for Daesangs, it's just seen as generally not really worth the effort. No doubt we wouldn't be top anyway, of that I've no doubt, but no great energies were expended because it was kind of minor in the scheme of things.

• I'm saying it's easy to concentrate on that when it's the only award you have to focus on.

Fairly simple explanation, surprised you have trouble grasping it.

Right now my group has MMA (and had GMA, little use that was), has current music show voting, and is generally pre-occupied with other stuff. Energy for a MAMA fan vote is low considering we're hoping for Daesangs, it's just seen as generally not really worth the effort. No doubt we wouldn't be top anyway, of that I've no doubt, but no great energies were expended because it was kind of minor in the scheme of things.

You didn't answer my question, where does the presumption that Onces are invested into this voting more than any other group come from? Do you have any stats tp back it up?

• You didn't answer my question, where does the presumption that Onces are invested into this voting more than any other group come from? Do you have any stats tp back it up?

literally today

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(pinned Tweet of 189k followers) -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tip of the iceberg. You have massive Once accounts all spamming that stuff non-stop.

• Literally all kpop fandoms accounts make that exact tweet. If Twice has many fan accounts with big following/interactions, it further proves OP’s point.

lt64IYu.gif

• OP, please add numbers to your post, i'm too lazy to go and find them in twitter

Here are the actual raw numbers.

MAMA WORLDWIDE FAN CHOICE

I think it's also interesting that since you can only vote for 1 artist in the 2nd round, as opposed to the 1st round where you can vote for up to 5 artists at a time, it really exposes who has a real fandom and who's just getting table scraps and runoffs from the company stans of senior groups. When they HAVE to choose 1, well the reality sets in who actually has fans.

I notice that about 4th gen GG fandoms, they are not hardcore, and many many support most of the GGs too.

For labels:

Casual listeners bring Kchart success.

But fandoms pay the bills.

That's why you see every little small-time label debuting boy groups. It's quick money to them.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• And? Seriosly, where are we going with this?

"Big account posted some stuff about voting" - AND??

I asked you for a proof that more Onces participate in the voting than these other groups, you have me none. This ain't a proof.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!