Do you think bp have lost their passion with their carrer as singers on the recent world tour concerts?

• they look tired and no happy..sometime they look happy but they have mess up ...im just honest surprised with yg staffs ...

[enter-talk] WHAT'S UP WITH BP'S DANCES AT THEIR CONCERT?
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

I hope the blinks can give them constructive criticism for boost asleast effort in the choreographies and signing live, they will hard worker for their fans.

I wish their best as group ,many people think the members will become soloists

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you think bp have lost their passion with their carrer as singerson the concerts” to “Do you think bp have lost their passion with their carrer as singers on the recent world tour concerts?”.
  • they were never known for outstanding live outside of coachella performance, due to pandemic + there popularity, they became studio artists/influencers, which is nothing wrong with that

theyre not gonna be impressive on stage, but just being able to see them would be enough if you ar ea big fan

e/ jennie has always been like those gifs, the story about the ankle injury, anemic, illnessetc are all just made up shit by her fans to protect her on twt

• they were never known for outstanding live outside of coachella performance, due to pandemic + there popularity, they became studio artists/influencers, which is nothing wrong with that

theyre not gonna be impressive on stage, but just being able to see them would be enough if you ar ea big fan

e/ jennie has always been like those gifs, the story about the ankle injury, anemic, illnessetc are all just made up shit by her fans to protect her on twt

The ankle injury is not made up. It was brought up by Jennie herself around 2 years ago.

I think yg give them much freedom but they re not really responsable person or organized ...

I hope they will become more mature and trying hard work on their priorities as idols

• I think yg give them much freedom but they re not really responsable person or organized ...

I hope they will become more mature and trying hard work on their priorities as idols

i honestly think there is a good chance they just dont extend, at least jennie/lisa/rose, jisoo only because acting

they dont need idol life anymore, and idol life is like the shittest form of being famous in korea, teddy cant produce more then 2 songs a year anymore, they might just release an album every 2 years, make a few million from it, then do there own shit

• they look like they are having fun and living the time of their life being adored by the fans and making tons of money, I feel like if I was in their place I wouldn't last long... have to see shitty people that don't do shit with their lives having the nerve to call me unresponsable like, look yourself in the mirror sister

• No, it's just a few people on Twitter who aren't fans creating a narrative based on a fews seconds of edited video from a couple of the 2 hour concerts.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Tbh they were never really good or great performers. Sure they might have a few stand outs but that’s it, just a few. That's either their normal level or they really are over it.

Other ggs perform 10x more often with multiple stages per week per CB for a few weeks straight plus any special events like concerts or tours all crucially with putting on consistent perfs (minus lip sync but that’s pretty much become industry standard now). Other ggs have much harder routines and singing parts including harmonies and they can pull it off without issue.If those ggs can do it BP should be able to as well.

I’ve seen some say their absence is a reason/excuse but that don’t make sense. Groups back in the day used to have 1 maybe 2 cbs per year or sometimes skip a year they they still returned with great stages. Nowadays it’s the opposite, groups have 3 or more cbs per year but they still put on good perfs despite packed out schedules. If both types of promo can work than you can't really call it an issue exclusive to BP.

Hell SNSD had a 5 year gap so they were rusty, only met up a few days per month as a whole to practice, recorded days worth of tv shows and still managed to put on very lively and energetic stages including an 3 hour concert at the end.

• lmfao the usual bp haters already perched here no surprise but actually look at the peformances they are performing well and enjoying it.

When other idols make mistakes its cute but BP do it and they are lazy etc..

• lol i think they're doing just fine for the concerts, blinks are happy that's all that matters for these things.

I do wonder if they still have the passion to continue as a group for another 3+ years though. Jennie has said repeatedly that idol life takes a huge toll on her body, Jisoo is rumored to be in another big time drama, Rose and Lisa's solos did amazing. Remember the girls aren't spring chickens anymore in Kpop years, even the maknae will be 26 when contract expiration comes around next year and Jisoo will be 28. Do we really see Blackpink wanting to do idol life into their 30s? The members have shown interest in wanting to write and produce, plus being a solo artist means you can do other genres besides performance based pop (rap, RnB, rock), which is much easier on your body.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!