[INTRODUCTION] TWICE 7th ANNIVERSARY AKP EVENT (Month-Long)

• ALLKPOP TWICE 7TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT.png

INTRODUCTIO
    N

Hello, everyone! As most of you know, TWICE is one of the few groups in the KPOP industry to have broken the 7-year curse! So, they’ll be celebrating their 7th Anniversary Twice next month on October 20.

So if TWICE is celebrating, why not ONCE, fans and others alike on this forum, celebrate as well?

So, hopefully, with the help of others, I bring to you the TIME TO TWICE AKP 7th Anniversary Event! You do not need to be a ONCE or a fan to participate in any event. Feel free to join even if you aren’t that familiar with the members!

This event is a month-long event full of many mini-events and games. I created this timetable for you to give you a quick overview of this month! (Feel free to download and keep it for your need, though it will be posted in every thread in this event)

START_2_50.png

In this post below is more information on each event! These will be explained in even greater detail on their specified threads.

**Please note that the dates may vary and times depend on the availability of a host**

(if you would like to join the taglist, feel free to ask me and I'll add you!)

OnceTaglist  

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Go to Best Answer
  • Copy of ALLKPOP TWICE 7TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT.png

COMPLETED - ✰ Monday, October 3 - TWICE INTRODUCTION THREAD

Includes a special video about Twice and their journey. Feel free to share your favorite photos, gifs, and moments of Twice and its members! I would love it if you shared why you love Twice, why you stanned, when you started stanning, etc. But it's completely up to you how you participate in this thread! (WILL BE LOCATED ON THE MAIN FORUM)

COMPLETED - ✰ Friday, October 7 - TWICE EMOTE SHOP OPENS (still open)
    As this week is made to ease into the event rather than rush into it, the first week of events will be pretty mellow. The Emote thread will open meaning you can share your favorite gifs, share video clips, and timestamps, and they will be commissioned into large or smaller emotes for FREE! You can also make your own. If the photos are accepted (high quality and if they are duplications, if they aren’t very different, then they will be voted on by a few people), then they will be put into a category among a bunch of other emotes!

• TWICE related commissions and submissions ONLY! Will be located in ONCE Cult Guild Subforum but free for anyone to use or submit.

COMPLETED - ✰ Tuesday, October 11 - TWICE TRIVIA
    If you played the 2021 Twice Trivia, then you’ll know how to play this one. This thread will be located in the Once Cult Guild subforum, but anyone is able to play for the chance to win akorns!

• If you’ve played any AKP forum or Discord Trivia, then it’s a lot like that. The fastest to answer each question, with accurate answers, will get 10 akorns for each first and correct answer. All questions will be Twice related but even if you don’t know a lot about Twice or just want to spectate, it’s worth doing so because you’ll get a bunch of akorns for just posting in the thread! The questions will consist of Guess the MV from screenshots, Guess the song from Vocaroo audio clips, Guess the member by fact, true or false facts questions about Twice, and guess the choreography from blurred out dance practices! I’ll try to make these as well-known as possible for all levels of fans and do my best to alternate.

Wednesday, October 19 - TWICE 7th ANNIVERSARY PARTY

We’ve been invited to Twice Square to celebrate their 7th Anniversary! This will be full of mini-games and a place to hang out. Feel free to join anytime that the party is active as well! This will be carnival themed as it is referencing the carnival (Twice Square) in the Yes or Yes music video!

Friday, October 21 - LOVELY SCAVENGER HUNT
    We lost the Twice Lovely again! In the Lovely Scavenger Hunt, you will compete with other players to find each Lovely! (there are 9). They will be hidden in Twice-related threads 💖 They also hid some albums! Each album is worth 2 points while each Lovely is worth 5. There may be multiple rounds depending on how long it takes to find them all. If you find something, you will either take a screenshot or download the file and share it with the host. The player with the most points will win the round! 😁

Sun. October 23 - Fri. October 28: TWICE COMEBACK CONTEST
    This will be the last event in the Twice 7th Anniversary October event! We've saved the best for last, a chance to win a LOT of akorns! The contest consists of designing your own Twice comeback! You get to be creative! You can do anything you want with it as long as it's appropriate. The requirements are that you need at least 3 songs in the album (up to 7 total songs, because every album will be an EP/mini-album), the title track, and at least 2 b-sides, you need photos that give us an idea of what the music video and album concepts look like and you'll need a concept name (feel free to make a collage!). For the songs, it will be either picking existing songs. If you really wanted to go to great lengths, you can even record or write the lyrics to your own song! You may also create your own music video with the members or create an album cover but none of that's required.

This will take place the last full week of the month. You will be able to turn it in any time until the end of Wednesday of that week and they will be evaluated as they come in. When you're ready to submit, you'll DM me <3 On the final day, the winners will be announced and akorns will be given out!

Here's where I was inspired from:

Here's an example I made (I'm remaking an existing Twice comeback for the purpose of this thread)

(this is an example of doing the bare minimum. But feel free to do whatever you'd like. Most points are for creativity, judge opinion, if you fit the minimum criteria and how well each aspect of your album fits the concept you're trying to convey)

If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask me in DMs or in the threads related to Time to Twice October. Remember that every event will be more thoroughly explained when the time comes.

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Best Answer

Copy of ALLKPOP TWICE 7TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT (1).png

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE TAGLIST, PLEASE TELL ME IN THIS THREAD AND I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ADD YOU.

This will help you to keep updated and I will use it to tag you in reminders every once in a while and before each event.

This is completely optional, of course, and if you want to just pop in whenever you'd like, you can do that as well. You can even also ask to be removed from the taglist! It won't hurt my feelings at all. Also, just because you sign up for the taglist, doesn't mean you need to participate in the event, it's only a reminder. :orange-heart:

• Official Post

Copy of ALLKPOP TWICE 7TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT (2).png

One more note...

If you would like to help me with this event and co-host/host the Lovely Scavenger Hunt, co-host the Twice Trivia thread, help out with the Twice emote thread, help me host games in the Twice party, or be a judge for the Twice comeback contest, either DM me or let me know that you're interested in this thread and then I'll DM you the details.

**PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HOST/CO-HOST/JUDGE SOMETHING, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAYER IN THE EVENTS THAT YOU HELP OUT ON.**

But you will be reimbursed with :akorns:

Usually, I ask people who I think would be good choices, if they're interested but I won't ask this time so that no one feels obligated to help out because I asked (unless I simply absolutely need help). I would really appreciate help on at least one of these events but I'll manage if no one is interested. I'll have a lot of fun either way. :orange-heart:

Even if you can't help, I would love your support and gratitude! :iloveyoub:

• Rainbowlicious

Changed the title of the thread from “[WIP] TWICE OCTOBER EVENT” to “[INTRODUCTION] TWICE 7th ANNIVERSARY AKP EVENT (Month-Long)”.

Approved the thread.
  • I would like to judge the Comeback Contest! Sounds fun!

I will also win the Trivia Contest. But that's not the point of this post!

Just let me go warm up my internet!!!!

Yay! I'll email you the deets tomorrow :blowing-kiss:

LMAOOO you dominated with your internet speed last time...

I remember the night I planned to do it, my internet completely died mid-game and I freaked out a bit when it happened because I literally had no way to contact anyone on the forum to tell them to tell the players what had happened ;(

I'm still pretty sure that you stole my internet power. Just a little bit more than you should've :cryingr:

I loved it, it just took 10 years to set up. Like you should see how long it took me to make that many questions ;(;(;(

But I loved it because so many people participated. There was a lot of popping in and out, people seeing if they had a chance and were getting akorns in turn. And the replies were also very funny, the roasting, the jokes, the posts, who's first, hilarious. :p I think anyone who played last time and didn't play with us will really enjoy this one <3

• Mmmmmmm, delicious Rainbow internets!!!!

Have to start feeding now, I guess.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• :pepe-full:

*GASP* I KNEW IT :itzy40:

All this time, I was wondering how my internet died suddenly when it almost never does that the night you decided to participate in a Twice Trivia which basically required you to have a fast internet speed...

But you ended up taking too much, thus resulted in my internet completely crashing (I seriously could not get back online for the rest of the night lmao)

I can sue you over that, you know!!! :mads:

• I’m 100% in! I don’t feel like I know Twice quite well enough to help out with organizing the events, sorry, but these all sound really fun and I’d love to be a participant.

No problem!! And I know that you'll really enjoy it :cheersc:

I have a lot of high hopes for this event. The fact that it's over the span of a month makes it harder. (I mean, it's only a few days out of the month but it's still a lot tbh)

• I can sue you over that, you know!!! :mads:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i wanna joinn:cheer-bunny::cheer-bunny:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You wont be waiting very long because i have evidence 😏

• Is there seperate taglist or am I good being on the Once taglist?

Yep, there is a seperate taglist, just so I won't annoy everyone in the Once taglist who aren't interested or can't make these events. But in joining this taglist, be prepared to be tagged for every event and maybe a few reminders.

I would do individual taglists for each event but that's pretty high maintenence

I'll probably only use the fandom/guild taglist for this thread, the Twice anniversary party thread and the Twice comeback contest announcement thread.

Would you like to join the events taglist?

• Hilary-21

Water_oWl

Daileemidzy

+

fdblink

horizonshard

YouChanDoThis

The beginning thread won't release until early tomorrow morning since the video isn't finished yet. It's taking longer than expected to make and I'd feel bad if I gave you a video where I didn't put my all in it. So, I'm waking up around 6:15am CST to finish it before needing to leave for school! I apologize if this messes up anyone's schedule. And of course, you don't have to do anything for this one. You don't have to comment, share or watch the video if you wouldn't like to. It's no worries at all :yellow-heart:

See you tomorrow! :ak_JihyoWaves:

• I'm gonna watch it and you can't stop me!!!!

:chaeyoung3:

Also add me to the taglist juseyo

:jihyo6:

• I’m 100% in! I don’t feel like I know Twice quite well enough to help out with organizing the events, sorry, but these all sound really fun and I’d love to be a participant.

This is such a great Idea!!

Thank you! Would you guys like to join the taglist to keep up with all the events? You don't have to and you shouldn't feel obligated to try to make every event. It's just reminders :yellow-heart:

• Yay! I hope you like it because it has taken me so incredibly long to get the timing right lol :cryingr:

Heartfelt videos like these are really hard to make because the whole goal of it is trying to make the viewers feel all warm in fuzzy inside without making it seem like you're trying to hard to do so...

Man, the struggles of a content creator :waterr:

Yay! Alright~

• Yay! I hope you like it because it has taken me so incredibly long to get the timing right lol :cryingr:

Heartfelt videos like these are really hard to make because the whole goal of it is trying to make the viewers feel all warm in fuzzy inside without making it seem like you're trying to hard to do so...

Man, the struggles of a content creator :waterr:

Yay! Alright~

It could be a video of a drunk orangutan banging on a gong while eating mayonnaise and I would get a warm fuzzy feeling just because you made it and put a lot of effort into it!

:pepe-annoy:

• You shoulda automatically assumed I would and put me on the list :smirks:

• This thread contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!