NCT News - September 9, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

September 9, 2022

NCT Dream

• Dream hosted their second night at Jamsil. This time the Weishens came out! Kun even matched their requested dress code with alien glasses. Also in the house, friends from SKZ and Seventeen. And cutely, the Akdong Seoul team - this is where Kun currently DJs and Renjun and Chenle DJ'ed before him.
    • Not in the house but watching on TV was fearless leader TY, who's visiting his sister who just had a baby! Congrats Big Sis! :pepe-toast: Taeyong said his other nephew wasn't interested in Uncle's friends. ^^
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT 127

• What a crazy day - Target sent out emails that phonebook versions of 2 Baddies were delayed to October, then retracted that statement. SM went on all the socials to confirm that was an error, including using the 127 text messaging acct.
    • The photobook version is delayed tho by a few days to a week. American Czennies, if you ordered through Target, you need to go into your account and confirm you're okay with the delay or your order will be canceled
    • You can still buy photobook versions from other places! and the digipack version is still available on the 127 shop, although it's starting to be sold out other places (thanks, SM :pepe-laser-eyes:)
    • On a happier note, #1 Baddie Quarkie posted the new teaser pix today
    • NEW INTERVIEW: Yuta for entax

• It was opening day so lots of press for Yuta's movie!

WayV

• No new updates

Cross-Unit

• Jeno and our Rookies Shohei and Eunseok will appear at New York Fashion Week! #1 Czennie Peter Do's partnership with SM will feature the guys walking in his runway show. Jeno will open the show. Seulgi will also appear!
    • :pepe-tinfoil-hat: is this the big never seen before event TY was teasing? OR IS THERE MORE TO COME?
    • Team NCT (Jungwoo, Shotaro, Sungchan) took gold (again) in archery in ISAC 🥇

Charts & Numbers

• 2 Baddies has over 233k in preorders on ktown4u (these are for digipack and photobook versions)
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Make a Wish 97.9M, Baby Don't Stop 90.5M (doesn't look like we got an update but I'm a little thrown off by posting so late so not sure here)

Gimme Gimme

Current badge petitions for NCT.

- Jaehyun - Forever Only (petitioning in October)

- NCT 127 - 2 Baddies (petitioning in October)

- NCT 127 - Regular (petitioning in December)

Neo's Got My Fact

Speaking of ktown4u, did you know 4 of the 10 highest sales totals are NCT albums? They are #2 NCT Dream Hot Sauce, #5 NCT Resonance Pt. 1, #8 NCT Universe and #10 NCT Dream Beatbox. The rest of the top 10 are Blackpink (twice at #1 and #6), Baekhyun (#3), SVT (#4), BTS (#7) and Lisa (#9). 127 is in the top 25, while WayV is in the top 100.

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

:pepe-notes:

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• this is SM tradition to delay everything.

I try not to order new SM albums with other atrist, cause there is a high chance SM will delay and i will not receive my other artists album on time as well.

For example, i did two separate orders for NCT127 and Blackpink despite the fact that I order in the same shop, Hope shop is smart enough to order 127 and Blackpink in different orders as well :-)

Damn :peperain:

Glad I ordered my blackpink albums from Amazon then :pepe-high-five:

Target had a really good deal for 2 baddies though, hope it's not too late :pepe-onions:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!