IDOLS THAT HATE THEIR GROUP'S MUSIC/CONCEPT

• So Beomgyu mentioned how proud he was of TXT music but I'm sure there's some idols that feel the opposite... Who do you think hates their music? :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bless your ears since you're here :saint:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I forgot if it was Bora or Dasom but back as SISTAR still existed one of the member said she often didn't really felt the music and since her other member liked the songs a lot she couldn't really say that she wasn't really into making them. The biggest issue was as they did the song "i like that" and she expressed that she really hated it but she got used to it as she saw the outfits they got to wear in the MV for it

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I forgot if it was Bora or Dasom but back as SISTAR still existed one of the member said she often didn't really felt the music and since her other member liked the songs a lot she couldn't really say that she wasn't really into making them. The biggest issue was as they did the song "i like that" and she expressed that she really hated it but she got used to it as she saw the outfits they got to wear in the MV for it

Yikes...it would suck to do all that training and prep to not be passionate about the end result

• Taeyeon infamously said outright she hated gee lol and the boys and i got a boy too iirc? I’d go insane if i were in her shoes tbh there are kpop songs i legit can’t stand and it’d be a living nightmare having to perform to them hundreds of times :pepe-cringe:

• Didn't RM say that he(they) something to the effect of "being not ok with the direction of their music since MOTS7"?

Many women - IU/ Twice - aren't fans of the cheesy, cringe cute stuff they did in their early careers.

Artists can go through phases, like any job - all parts of the job aren't likeable at all times - some are compromises they make for various reasons.

• External Content www.youtube.com

(poor dami lol)

Maybe not hate but embarrassed by by it

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Taeyeon is way better solo imo. She's doing music she actually enjoys now

Most Twice members found Signal weird before releasing it. Maybe it grew on them later but they mentioned how they were iffy on releasing it

out of service

• could you please point out where did these group said that they don't like their music? I'm waiting

qV.gif

I'm pretty sure that was just projection

External Content www.youtube.com

• Not hating it, but Taemin didn't want View to be title of Odd, he wanted another song in the album to be title.

Jonghyun and Key said View or nothing lmao. 2V1 and he lost and I'm glad.

View is the perfect title track

External Content www.youtube.com

• Taeyeon was opposed to promoting Gee and Yuri said she even cried hearing it. I remember there was a running joke that if she didn't like the song they knew it'd be a hit or something lmao.

Also if I remember correctly Irene said she disliked Rookie because it was too childish for her

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

• If the question is "Who do I THINK" dislikes their music

I was just thinking don't get how any musician can be into doing cute and cheerful, pop performances for their whole career. Such as fromis_9, Twice (before), Rocket Punch, Lightsum (so far). It just feels like it's something very low-level to aspire to as an artist. But then I realized they also have b-sides + people just enjoy music for being music and not necessarily as something soo artistic.

• Naeyon & I'm gonna be a star : a love story ? no

External Content youtu.be

I have the same birthday as Jennie and this is my biggest achievement in K-pop

(G)I-DLE - Bangkok - 20/08/22

Blackpink - Paris - 11 & 12/12/22

• from what i see in responses, people are providing examples when idols were saying that they are not the biggest fans of a particular song from their discography.

The comment, I quoted, sounds like hate toward mentioned groups :pepe-shrug: cause person didn't even bothered to provide explanation.

I mean they dont really need to explain tbh it seems clear :eyes:

and yeah if people wanna provide concrete examples that's fine too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!