Posts by NicolafromParis

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

😊😊😊😊😊 It's gonna be goooood

Is it time to be hysterical and smile? Yes It is

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Blackpink in your area

There, they are really in my area (Paris), for the fashion shows first. Rosé is expected tomorrow at 8 p.m. and Jisoo at 2:30 p.m. They published the invitation cards on their insta. The Chanel show is in a week, we can presume Jennie's presence.

Well, it's cold, it's raining, I'm working and I see them in December so I'm not going to go there for a walk (I find excuses) but I don't see, in this time of intense promotion, not promote in Europe. Do you have information? Interview? Performance ? Boxes signed as in the USA? Or other things?

Naeyon & I'm gonna be a star : a love story ? no

oh Birthday girl got us a present. The more I know about her, the more I like: music, personality, stage presence...

New from today

They're gonna start one of (if not the most) lucrative world tour in Kpop. They could sweap their funeral tears with Bank notes from everywhere

Even if after they'll stop a while for acting/goingsolo/modeling/playingwiththeirdogs... They could come back. They're international now. It's not only the Korean market which is more speedy to aclamate and destroy a carreer

I like this comparison of Kpop with sports. it makes me understand the point of view of some on the numbers. It's between business, music and competition. Really interesting

Sales are also linked to promotional strength, as a sports club with more financial means will have the capacity to go further. It is also possible for a smaller one, but it requires more luck and talent

I agree that this fascination with numbers is a little strange. On the one hand, we find on the forum a very detailed approach to the music (The bridge of this song is better than this one, this note there or this sound there recalls that ...) and on the other an obsession for the number of sales, streams, views as if they were company shareholders.

From a personal point of view, the figures do not interest me as long as they are sufficient for the company not to let go of the group. My fav group is doing good enough numbers to be able to continue and progress, come up with new things artistically speaking. In music, the artistic side will always interest me more than the business. (But they are very likely to explode in sales also for the next one and I will not sulk that they are recognized at their true value).

More than fans of numbers, what surprises me on the forum is the multiplication of topics on the same things (almost) as if people were talking on their own without exchanging too much, discussing

I saw the theory that the concept was planned before I never die. It wouldn't surprise me because preparing a concept, composing, shooting mv's, photos etc during a tour like the one they did is a lot. If this is true, how far were they? The titles were just composed or already recorded and they had to redo the voices to change the distribution? Mysteries that we will never have the answer to 😃