Kpop Idols stopping their concert for their fans safety

• Sorry, this topic with Travis Scott concert is a very serious topic for me because I was once in a crowd where people started pushing and I was afraid. The security didn't do anything. Nothing serious happened but I can't stop feeling bad because of it. I think it is his fault (not only his but his whole team) but I was more interested if my idols had a similiar situation once and acted in an exemplary manner. Then this is what Humanity means for me. Caring for people. I mean every situation is differnt but from what I saw in diverse clips I can't say I can understand Travis.

This is not to bring hate for Travis. I just want to show that I am proud that professionells like kpop idols know what is more important... concerts or safety. I am sure there are also many western artist who know that too. From what I've seen he temporarily paused the concert for a short moment and started again. People begged the concert to be fully stopped so I think there is no exuse.

This is what I've found but I'm sure there is more.

Blackpink stopping crowd surge - YouTube

BTS Telling Newark (3/24) to stop pushing - YouTube

When Bobby of Ikon stopped the music for a fan. - YouTube

KARD stops their concert for the safety of a fan (+ Knocking on my heavens door, Chile 180913) - YouTube

Eric Nam Stops Concert for a fan that fainted - YouTube

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Edited 4 times, last by Marmaladeheart ().

• can i ask what happened to travis scott's concert that made 8 people die? is it because of too much crowd?

the concert was completely overloaded by the crowd. people asked him to stop, but he kept going. People started to panic.

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I sympathise with your situation my friend and hope that the authorities will have a good look at what exactly went on to create such a situation

• typical try hard American rappers, what do you expect from them!! It's always shit like this happens and it shows their true color. Once he saw people dying he should have stopped the concert and left no more people would have been be dead. He must be a sociopath, didn't give a fuck. Watch his fake apology video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I usually stand by the fact that the artist is not responsible for the behaviour of the fans but he has actively encouraged this behaviour in the name of 'raging'. He deserves all the backlash he's getting and to be sued for all he has

06/10/22

giphy.gif

• I usually stand by the fact that the artist is not responsible for the behaviour of the fans but he has actively encouraged this behaviour in the name of 'raging'. He deserves all the backlash he's getting and to be sued for all he has

he even encouraged them to make more noise. Not exactly his words but you know what I mean. And he saw what happened. I really can't understand people who support him after this. It hurts so much to see these clips.

• Was this a festival or a concert with seats and everything? it's terrifying what happened. The pictures are traumatic. He is definitely at fault along with the staff especially with that fake ass apology but I have seen people post videos of him stopping his shows and pointing to the crowds in the past concerts too, so let's not assume things like this won't happen to others.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honestly wish these festivals and overly crowded concerts become limited.

lt64IYu.gif

• Was this a festival or a concert with seats and everything? it's terrifying what happened. The pictures are traumatic. He is definitely at fault along with the staff especially with that fake ass apology but I have seen people post videos of him stopping the show and pointing to the crowds in the past concerts too, so let's not assume things like this won't happen to others.

Honestly wish these festivals and overly crowded concerts become more limited.

The festival was without seats or mainly without. I think the VIP area had some but I'm not sure.

I think some people forget that he isn't the only one who is guilty. Of course he has the stronger voice. When he stops the concert and tells people to remain calm, it has more power than some security guards. But nobody went on the stage to tell him to take some action or to stop him to hype them more.

The apology... well. Nothing he says now can make it better in my opinion. Even if he is serious (which didn't look like that to be honest) it won't change the fact that people died and he did nothing.

• @spoiler that's terrifying.

Hopefully, this incident in this age of Social Media sheds more light on these events (I know it's been happening since forever but the recent reputation of it in social media is important especially after the whole world adjusted for COVID-19 not a long time ago).

lt64IYu.gif

• Honestly wish these festivals and overly crowded concerts become limited.

I feel for the most part it's not bad if it's properly moderated and the artist looks out for people. Adele stopped this show which had 97.4k people attending just to make sure one person was ok.

More staff, wary staff, caring staff and an artist that cares should really be all it takes to keep a concert relatively safe.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I feel for the most part it's not bad if it's properly moderated and the artist looks out for people. Adele stopped this show which had 97.4k people attending just to make sure one person was ok.

More staff, wary staff, caring staff and an artist that cares should really be all it takes to keep a concert relatively safe.

she is a angel. <3

• Day6 stopped playing and singing halfway to check on a fan, and Jae asking everyone to take care and stay hydrated

Fans kept singing (wrong lyrics lol) and Jae asked them to stop so that they can check on them

• Even rock stars, the people who STARTED moshing culture to begin with, wouldn't let a show go on if one person was downed or being harassed. ONE.

• typical try hard American rappers, what do you expect from them!! It's always shit like this happens and it shows their true color. Once he saw people dying he should have stopped the concert and left no more people would have been be dead. He must be a sociopath, didn't give a fuck. Watch his fake apology video.

He looks far from anything close to devastated in this “apology” video. Absolutely disgusting

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!