I'm not an artist nor talented but look what I did

• I'm proud of myself. For the SixTONES event we needed to create something for fandom and group badge and I made these! I don't even know how to draw but I did my best.

Kezj7jc.png
    vyNQs4Z.png
    LDQrWoY.png
    VYpyayM.png
    06In4yK.png
    p7sSKh8.png
    oGEuVeu.png
    JYupIP3.png
    1NjsNDG.png
    jMax6dm.png

VIDEO | SixTONES(ストーンズ) Official web site

ディニ💎 #teamSixTONES on Twitter:

I drew this using this album art as inspiration and tried to make the font as similar as possible. I created the other logo with this in mind as well.

I'm kind of proud of myself for it not completely sucking. ;(

Last time I attempted something like this was for Hyuna and Dawn.

trophyImage-1516.png

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• He's like Beyonce or Shakira

Many groups seem to have that in Japan I guess, I mean outside of using stagenames

FANTASTICS for example forces Natsuki Hori and Natsuki Sawamoto to present themself by their fullname cause they have 2 member with the same name while THE RAMPAGE switched it up that Shogo Yamamoto and Shogo Iwaya go by Iwasho and Yamasho instead. But it's optional in these groups to use their fullnames, except Riku, Likiya and Zin of THE RAMPAGE and Sekai of FANTASITCS only chose to be called by their first name while Ryu from THE RAMPAGE is going by his nickname, his full name would be Ryutaro

It's more a thing to only have the firstname or a stagename if the groups never reveal the realnames of the members (or just partly reveal them. I mean in MADKID only Shin revealed his realname wich is Shinosuke Yoshino)

But than again there are also groups where the member mix their realnames with their stagenames. Sol from ENJIN for example, his realname is Tatsutoshi Miyazato but he wants that people call him Sol Miyazato (Everyone else in ENJIN made it optional trought revealing their full name, except A.rik ... but thats something different here since A.rik was like "I use this weird spelling since Japanese people suck at pronouncing Eric")

:smirks2:

But most Japanese groups use 1 system so basicle if 1 doesn't revealed his realname, you will know most of the time no realname in a group or band whatsoever or if someone chose a stagename but didn't revealed his realname than everyone else often just only reveals a stagename or just their firstname

Unless you are IVVY's Taichi who even revealed his name in Korean at one point since he was in a Korean group before where it seems to be that people have to reveal their entire name (if they want or not) and therefore he is the only member where we know his full name I guess (or at least I think it was just him)

:teeheek:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• These look really good! I'd have no idea you were newer to drawing without you saying so.

I don't even draw, I did this on a keyboard touchpad without a mouse or a tablet ;( so it was really hard and I'm thankful you guys don't think it sucks either <3<3<3 thank you!

mKl7Ghm.png

• You just reminded me that nobody knows for sure what K's (from &Audition) name really is. Fans dug it out I believe.

mKl7Ghm.png

• You just reminded me that nobody knows for sure what K's (from &Audition) name really is. Fans dug it out I believe.

If that would be the first letter of his name, than there are too many options in Japanese but also for non Japanese names too since there is a small percentage in Japan who uses western names (I mean from all the JPop-groups I know there are people who arn't foreign but were born as Leo, Mark, Kevin, Maria, Anna, Lena, ... in Japan)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• If that would be the first letter of his name, than there are too many options in Japanese but also for non Japanese names too since there is a small percentage in Japan who uses western names (I mean from all the JPop-groups I know there are people who arn't foreign but were born as Leo, Mark, Kevin, Maria, Anna, Lena, ... in Japan)

&Audition -The Howling- (Audition Program) Profile (Updated!)
    &Audition  -The Howling- (Audition Program) Profile & Facts &Audition – The Howling- is a 60-minute audition program of HYBE LABELS JAPAN. They are to debut…
    kprofiles.com

Koga!

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!