Whoa, is the impact of digipacks this huge???

• Itzy is a million seller now. Their last album sold 600k. This is almost double of that. I knew it helps but didn't know it helps to this extent. Crazy

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sometimes digipacks cost nearly the same as regular album with fanclub discount on ktown4u :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Idk whom exactly did you just shade, but don't all groups have these discounts? Even on digipacks? I'm pretty sure they do

I didn't shade anyone

just said that the price amount of digipack is very similar

so we should stop complaining that digipacks or jewel cases exist :)

• I didn't shade anyone

just said that the price amount of digipack is very similar

so we should stop complaining that digipacks or jewel cases exist :)

It is not just about the price tho, it is literally a bunch of additional versions. Kpop groups used to have 2 then 3, then 4 versions but this is like too extra. No matter the price some fans want to won all versions.

• Not sure how true this is but apparently itzy had nine versions. I used to think versions didn't contribute to inflation and it was only prices. Now not so sure

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Not sure how true this is but apparently itzy had nine versions. I used to think versions didn't contribute to inflation and it was only prices. Now not so sure

Your faves have the same amount tho

• It is not just about the price tho, it is literally a bunch of additional versions. Kpop groups used to have 2 then 3, then 4 versions but this is like too extra. No matter the price some fans want to won all versions.

there is this saying

"whatever makes you happy"

btw. I even do post about that special edition

• Your faves have the same amount tho

So? Everyone is doing it now mostly. It's all about inflation. Be it cheap price point or billion versions. But i still feel cheap albums help more in bulk buy than versions. And if it's cheap + more versions it's the best lol

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Like with game preorders it will take time for the idiots in the community to get annoyed by it and push back, in fact never will some will continue to buy into this shitty practice and ruin it for everyone, until then it will get worse and worse, 3+ versions of 1 album is quite ridiculous but money talks so here we are.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Like with game preorders it will take time for the idiots in the community to get annoyed by it and push back, in fact never will some will continue to buy into this shitty practice and ruin it for everyone, until then it will get worse and worse, 3+ versions of 1 album is quite ridiculous but money talks so here we are.

What are you talking about? Fans of some groups are actually begging for all these versions, to sell better. Until there is a competition, it will only get shittier.

• You do know Twice have 4 version and make that 8 with the sign and non sign right..?

Lmfao now we count signed albums as versions too? Bruh, your hate boner for Twice is truly incredible. Respect Twice....no....respect yourself first and foremost, because a person who has a little bit of dignity or self respect wouldn't come for Twice when it comes to album sales. My girls proved themselves throughout all these years and all other ggs need double the gimmick they need to sell a certain amount. Whether you're a blink, my or midzy or etc, now your freaking place.

• Lmfao now we count signed albums as versions too? Bruh, your hate boner for Twice is truly incredible. Respect Twice....no....respect yourself first and foremost, because a person who has a little bit of dignity or self respect wouldn't come for Twice when it comes to album sales. My girls proved themselves throughout all these years and all other ggs need double the gimmick they need to sell a certain amount. Whether you're a blink, my or midzy or etc, now your freaking place.

Me hate boner for Twice..? LOLOL!! The fact that you used the word ''1M sales is cheapen'' just because Itzy has achieve 1M sales just shows what kind of person you are so cut the ''respect'' cockshit essay and go look at yourself in the mirror my friend..

Know my freaking place LOLOL Omg I have to say you are cute when you get work up over kpop like I know akp and twitter are your only bff but I didn't know to this extent lmao..

Ruin what for everyone?

Having more options including more affordable products isn't some horribly negative thing for Kpop fans to have to endure

are you claiming it changes the Music or something? like groups will produce worse music if they get more money?

What am I missing?

• Me hate boner for Twice..? LOLOL!! The fact that you used the word ''1M sales is cheapen'' just because Itzy has achieve 1M sales just shows what kind of person you are so cut the ''respect'' cockshit essay and go look at yourself in the mirror my friend..

Itzy has done nothing to secure my respect. Blackpink, Aespa, IVE I can understand. Itzy selling million is a joke, their hanteo index is pretty wack.

Know my freaking place LOLOL Omg I have to say you are cute when you get work up over kpop like I know akp and twitter are your only bff but I didn't know to this extent lmao..

Lmfao you literally came here all worked up because I suggested that digipacks helped Itzy, have some self awareness. You keep coming at me all the time either with cheap and weak comebacks like "signed album version" or your emotional tirades about how I talk about BP. Mirror is a great tool.

• They should make 9 members digipack

:pepe-pray::pepe-pray::pepe-pray:

Definitely.. I am not that rich to keep buying the full set that cost more than $150 here excluding shipping everytime they comeback.. I just gotten my album and notice the poster and photo quality getting quite bad nowadays too.. Fuck JYP seriously..

Itzy has done nothing to secure my respect. Blackpink, Aespa, IVE I can understand. Itzy selling million is a joke, their hanteo index is pretty wack.

Lmfao you literally came here all worked up because I suggested that digipacks helped Itzy, have some self awareness. You keep coming at me all the time either with cheap and weak comebacks like "signed album version" or your emotional tirades about how I talk about BP. Mirror is a great tool.

Lmfao you make thread after thread and I go in to comment on some of them, nothing wrong with that pal.. Also this is my first or second comment about album version though so you must be hallucinating with the ''keep coming at me''.. Itzy do not need your respect, they gotten here because they have proven it to others.. Anyway lets stop derailing before mods locked your thread again thanks.

• Lmfao you make thread after thread and I go in to comment on some of them, nothing wrong with that pal.. Also this is my first or second comment about album version though so you must be hallucinating with the ''keep coming at me''.. Itzy do not need your respect, they gotten here because they have proven it to others.. Anyway lets stop derailing before mods locked your thread again thanks.

Everyone is welcome in my threads but when you say shit expect it to be addressed properly, in a way it deserved instead of throwing tantrum. What you said about signed albums is straight up pathetic excuse. The single most pathetic excuse I've ever seen. Have you ever seen someone buying both non signed and signed version of an album? How exactly does it work as a collector? Just admit that you said a complete bs in an attempt to hit back at me and calm down.

• Everyone is welcome in my threads but when you say shit expect it to be addressed properly, in a way it deserved instead of throwing tantrum. What you said about signed albums is straight up pathetic excuse. The single most pathetic excuse I've ever seen. Have you ever seen someone buying both non signed and signed version of an album? How exactly does it work as a collector? Just admit that you said a complete bs in an attempt to hit back at me and calm down.

My bad, I just gotten angry at you saying itzy rely on digipak. I deleted the comment.

• Itzy has done nothing to secure my respect. Blackpink, Aespa, IVE I can understand. Itzy selling million is a joke, their hanteo index is pretty wack.

Who tf u think u are that Itzy needs to secure ur respect? They sold 1m sales because their fandom keeps growing. Why did u even mention their last album as if growth isnt a thing and Loco wasnt well received internationally? The difference between their special album and the regular one is a few bucks. Like damn even Itzy got u upset now just because Twice isnt having the results u expect them to.

• Who tf u think u are that Itzy needs to secure ur respect? They sold 1m sales because their fandom keeps growing. Why did u even mention their last album as if growth isnt a thing and Loco wasnt well received internationally? The difference between their special album and the regular one is a few bucks. Like damn even Itzy got u upset now just because Twice isnt having the results u expect them to.

Why the hell do you think any opinion of mine regarding any other group comes down to how Twice performed? This is getting pathetic at this point. Do you realise that I am also a Gidle stan and showing interest in Le Sserafim? Like it'd at least make more sense for you to bring them up instead of Twice? And it'd be true

• Dreamer, honestly yeah,why do you come for Itzy when JYP uses the same method to boost sales for Twice, he uses for Itzy. I don't think Twice and Itzy have digipacks. But they do have more versions for cheaper prices.

I wish YG will use the voice notes version for BP, am sure the akgaes will love to hear the voices of their favs. Screenshot_20220831_095234.jpg

• Dreamer, honestly yeah,why do you come for Itzy when JYP uses the same method to boost sales for Twice, he uses for Itzy. I don't think Twice and Itzy have digipacks. But they do have more versions for cheaper prices.

I wish YG will use the voice notes version for BP, am sure the akgaes will love to hear the voices of their favs. Screenshot_20220831_095234.jpg

Once again you're proving that you're a complete bafoon when it comes to Kpop charts and stuff, whose sole knowledge comes from Blackpink charts account.

Those are digital albums you cucumber, they aren't counted towards physical sales. Yall wanna come for Twice so bad in this thread, I already had one person refute their claims, the #2 spot goes to you.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!