Yeri and Mark SMtown concert 2022

• Do you guys think that Yeri (red velvet) and Mark (nct) are dating? It seemed so clear to me after SM concert (and even before at the Dream concert), cause they where always following each other around, the idols around them started smiling when they saw Mark and Yeri, and the LOOKS that the two give each other... They reminded me of Taeyeon and Baekhyun a lot. I'm completely fine with them dating (if they are) so don't start with the "you're a toxic fan" thing when it's just a little gossip and nothing more, I'm just curious.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's your problem? You're being rude and arrogant for no reason, if you have tiktok I'll send the tiktok there cause i don't know how to copy the tiktok video links. But is something that you can do by your self is not that difficult search their names on an app

• What's your problem? You're being rude and arrogant for no reason, if you have tiktok I'll send the tiktok there cause i don't know how to copy the tiktok video links. But is something that you can do by your self is not that difficult search their names on an app

Source: Trust me bro. :smirks:

• Source: Trust me bro. :smirks:

You could have literally searched on twitter or tiktok it's not that difficult, it's just that this is the first time that a i post an allkpop forum and i don't know how it works, but I tried to posted it anyway

• You could have literally searched on twitter or tiktok it's not that difficult, it's just that this is the first time that a i post an allkpop forum and i don't know how it works, but I tried to posted it anyway

I could have done that. I didn't. Do you know why? Because I have better things to do than go looking for juvenile social media gossip. Two people of the opposite sex being friendly with each other doesn't mean they're romantically involved.

• I could have done that. I didn't. Do you know why? Because I have better things to do than go looking for juvenile social media gossip. Two people of the opposite sex being friendly with each other doesn't mean they're romantically involved.

So why are you replying on this post and forum?? Go doing something else if you have better thigs to do, but wait! You're still here replying to me... Plus like I said I was just wondering, it doesn't mean that they are together. If you're so delulu to think that you have a chance to dating an idol go and get some help.

• It’s always newbie users that make such threads 🥱 like make it less obvious you’re trolling.

It's always people like you that have to hate on every one, if you and you other pissed friends would have take life in a chill way idols would probably date freely. But nooo people like you have to be dramatic over a simple question cause "idols don't date, they are just friends, idols are too busy to date!' I am a curiouse person but you guys are ridiculous an another level, no wonder that people who like to gossip (in a unhurtful way) have to make secret or private forums to talk! You guys are such haters towards everyone! Plus arrogant and rude, since I was just asking a simple question in a polite way and you people an allkpop act like you're superior to everyone else who doesn't follow your ideas like dogs, treating them like they are the problem, but you guys have to take a look at yourself first!!

• So why are you replying on this post and forum?? Go doing something else if you have better thigs to do, but wait! You're still here replying to me... Plus like I said I was just wondering, it doesn't mean that they are together. If you're so delulu to think that you have a chance to dating an idol go and get some help.

Why am I replying? Because I can. You continue to make some rather bizarre assumptions. I think the only delulu here is you. :pepe-clown-gear:

• Why am I replying? Because I can. You continue to make some rather bizarre assumptions. I think the only delulu here is you. :pepe-clown-gear:

You were the one who said "I have better thing to do in my life" seems like you don't...

• It's always people like you that have to hate on every one, if you and you other pissed friends would have take life in a chill way idols would probably date freely. But nooo people like you have to be dramatic over a simple question cause "idols don't date, they are just friends, idols are too busy to date!' I am a curiouse person but you guys are ridiculous an another level, no wonder that people who like to gossip (in a unhurtful way) have to make secret or private forums to talk! You guys are such haters towards everyone! Plus arrogant and rude, since I was just asking a simple question in a polite way and you people an allkpop act like you're superior to everyone else who doesn't follow your ideas like dogs, treating them like they are the problem, but you guys have to take a look at yourself first!!

If Mark and Yeri are dating then that’s great. I like both. Besides anyone can date whomever they want. This is not the problem with your thread. You didn’t make a thread saying they’re cute together or something like that but you made an assumption that they’re dating solely because they interacted and that is just stupid. I gave the benefit of the doubt that you’re not serious with this thread. Seeing how your acc is new so you might be just an alt of an old user who is trolling. It’s not about “new users and old users” per se.

lt64IYu.gif

• When did I say that? I say that I was wondering since these interactions reminded me a lot of Taeyeon and Baekhyun. But why in this forum everyone it's always so pissed? You need to chill guys for real...

What if u stopped making assumptions about their private lives based off of on stage interactions? And so what if they're dating, is that any of our business? Yeri has been rumored to be dating dozens of idols, there's a stupid rumor every month and she gets hate every time because of that, so pls stop.

I was merely pointing out that it's quite stupid to assume (or "wonder" as you said) that they are an item for the reasons you stated and make a whole thread about it, and you immediately became defensive. So maybe you chill first, idk. 🤷‍♀️

• yesterday people were freaking out bc of Winter Jaehyun, today mark and yeri

Guess tmr smtown couple?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If Mark and Yeri are dating then that’s great. I like both. Besides anyone can date whomever they want. This is not the problem with your thread. You didn’t make a thread saying they’re cute together or something like that but you made an assumption that they’re dating solely because they interacted and that is just stupid. I gave the benefit of the doubt that you’re not serious with this thread. Seeing how your acc is new so you might be just an alt of an old user who is trolling. It’s not about “new users and old users” per se.

First I said that is not a problem for me if they date and it's not even my problem if they do, and I thought it was implicit. Plus I don't think that if I said "they look cute together" you wouldn't came for my throat. And at the end didn't say "they are dating" I said that I think they are and that's my opinion. You can agree or not, I don't think is something disrespectful to do honestly. With this post I just asked for others opinion, but that's not because "they interacted" with each other, considering that they interacted since SMrockies. I just thought that those interactions remembered me a lot about Taeyeon and Baekhyun, especially (if you see the videos) when they move to the same parts of the stage to stay, unconsciously, close (THIS IS WHAT IT SEEMS TO ME just an opinion not something real)

• Minho dating both of them

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• What's your problem? You're being rude and arrogant for no reason, if you have tiktok I'll send the tiktok there cause i don't know how to copy the tiktok video links. But is something that you can do by your self is not that difficult search their names on an app

You're hilarious, thank you

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• OP: comes to akp and makes a thread about two idols dating because they smiled at each other

Akp users: hmmm sounds like a reach

OP: omg this is why idols can't date freely you guys are SO dramatic

:oop-bee:

If it was for that I would have done a post on this forum for every idol, and for mark and Yeri I wou have said something years ago, considering that they interacted since SM rockies. I just think that these interactions seems defferent (TO ME) cause are really similare to the Taeyeon and Baekhyun one's when they were dating.

• Minho dating both of them

External Content twitter.com

I just replied to you💀💀💀 literally I just said that Mark and Yeri interactions seems different from the past one. I didn't said that every idols interactions mean that they're dating

• You were the one who said "I have better thing to do in my life" seems like you don't...

I said I had better things to do than humor childish gossip that's based on nothing. I never said I couldn't make time for crashing your lame duck attempt at trolling. Besides, you technically invited me by starting this thread. You invited all of us. Now we all get to laugh at your expense. :pepe-hehe:

• OP: comes to akp and makes a thread about two idols dating because they smiled at each other

Akp users: hmmm sounds like a reach

OP: omg this is why idols can't date freely you guys are SO dramatic

:oop-bee:

I literally just said that Mark and Yeri interactions seems different from the past one, and that they're reall similar to the Taeyeon and Baekhyun interactions from when they were dating, this is why I was wondering. I didn't said that every idols interactions mean that they're dating, but people on this forum is not capable of taking a harmless opinion.

• I said I had better things to do than humor childish gossip that's based on nothing. I never said I couldn't make time for crashing your lame duck attempt at trolling. Besides, you technically invited me by starting this thread. You invited all of us. Now we all get to laugh at your expense. :pepe-hehe:

I'm so sorry I'm gonna cry in my room, cause I can't take a scary bully like you laughing about me 😭🤧

• What if u stopped making assumptions about their private lives based off of on stage interactions? And so what if they're dating, is that any of our business? Yeri has been rumored to be dating dozens of idols, there's a stupid rumor every month and she gets hate every time because of that, so pls stop.

I was merely pointing out that it's quite stupid to assume (or "wonder" as you said) that they are an item for the reasons you stated and make a whole thread about it, and you immediately became defensive. So maybe you chill first, idk. 🤷‍♀️

I'm sorry that she get hated but like... If What does it have to do with me? If she (and other idols) received this amou of hate is exactly because people, like the one in this forum They keep nourish this industry that doesn't allow idols to date, if this thing about talking openly about relationships were a normal thing and not as dramatic as you are all making it seem, idols would probably be more free since they wouldn't have toxic fans who would think about them as their "boyfriend/girlfriend". On the other hand, I do not even say to exaggerate, say your opinion is ok but up to a certain point, for example, when situations are taken to EXTREMES by constantly do edit or continuously looking for the clothes details on each other ecc. Exemple Rosè and Jaehyun or Rosè and Mark (Got7) if someone think that they are together I don't think it's a problem, but continuously making edit ecc. EVERYTIME they post something is wrong cause they cause awkward, uncomfortable and forced situations between them.

So yes I think that say you're opinion is fine until it became FORCING evidences everytime that an idol breath...

• What if u stopped making assumptions about their private lives based off of on stage interactions? And so what if they're dating, is that any of our business? Yeri has been rumored to be dating dozens of idols, there's a stupid rumor every month and she gets hate every time because of that, so pls stop.

I'm sorry if I If it looked like I attacked you in the first response, and that I was on the defensive, it wasn't my intention. I used your 'quote' but it was a generic message for people who were replying to me in a rude/arrogant way as I received several rude messages. Because as I said I don't think there is anything wrong with saying your opinion unless it goes to extremes, so I don't understand why people are responding to me in such a rude way. However, I repeat that I'm sorry because I didn't want to take it out on you in particular, I'm so sorry.

• Why are people so rude to the OP? There is nothing problematic or hateful about his main post.

You are all complaining that the site is dying but it is like that you treat newcomers.

Op you gain nothing to constantly responding them and don't take thing to personally on this site.

To respond to the op, I don't know it can be possible or not but I will be honest I am more on the side that they are actually dating or at least have something going on. I also think that there is a possibility for Irene and Minho but who knows, this can be completely delulu lol.

• Why are people so rude to the OP? There is nothing problematic or hateful about his main post.

You are all complaining that the site is dying but it is like that you treat newcomers.

Op you gain nothing to constantly responding them and don't take thing to personally on this site.

To respond to the op, I don't know it can be possible or not but I will be honest I am more on the side that they are actually dating or at least have something going on. I also think that there is a possibility for Irene and Minho but who knows, this can be completely delulu lol.

Thank for the support! Cause I understand that people cannot agree with me, or say 'I don't think it's right to comment on they're dating life' ecc. And I would have accepted, but it's how people responded the problem, they're been so rude for no reason... But I didn't take it personally don't worry, plus I'm responding cause maybe with more activity on this thread more people will interact (just my theory, but maybe it will work)

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!