[theqoo] LEE SOOMAN'S PHOTOCARD APPEARING IN REAL-TIME AT SMTOWN CONCERT

• [theqoo] LEE SOOMAN'S PHOTOCARD APPEARING IN REAL-TIME AT SMTOWN CONCERT

bypannchoaAugust 19, 2022

AVvXsEiU7tHWs1QmF-OU2WZ3i4dh5VQbYiwGu0no6l-aPIlr73PQ_aRLB7b2Re8WDtglVdWHOP-qS2hjVYH6QmtekU7ne4JF7ma4k7l_7atsp0s3AmyX3B-pMOu2JdwRaFD87rS329hUcbf2QeiQsotkf3cJpO_hqZcaZupilYk4idjX4TDehN9fC6fqPzlH=s16000

AVvXsEiayZBJfU4yq02r0fywxJpjJgt6URldj2ZFyz8BkHMlY5_7WYMiM3mM6Zqig6E1e9Gom5Yqyt8HQuIw1du09jxUjWlFzDrfmXAyL0APhcN40p0njlr9vPu1Y-7nBPjzK3CW35x5iQgXWXNDfI65jcWzEMSBPpWnkL9jF1_7Lkh6bHYHh1DvO_0XrT6n=s16000You turn a roulette to get the idol you want appear in an AR app and then take a capture of it and show your ticket to get the actual photocard (paid/random x)

original post: here

1. Meanwhile Lee Teukㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was a female idol

2. If you can just pick whoever you want, who cares?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's just freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can just not pick him, why get mad over this?

3. Yeah, not funny

4. Is it because I don't fangirl on SM that I actually want to get a Lee Sooman photocard? Just for souvenir

5. Even SM fans are okay with it, why are other people making a fuss?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. It seriously doesn't even want to make me laugh

7. I seriously cringe at the fact that Lee Sooman tries so hard to turn himself into a jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's literally a criminal, but he's using his company's singers to clean himself

8. People really find this funny? For real? It's so wrong

9. It's just for fun, why are people getting mad over this?

10. Supply without demand..

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!