Lisa a bad dancer

• imaging saying lisa not a good dancer

.....they way yall like ignore her dance video to fit yall narrative shut up

She The dancing queen of this gen

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lisa is the best dancer for me. She’s captivating when she dances and is smooth in every step. Her presence while dancing is also the best. I may not know all the technicalities to be considered the best dancer buy I really really love watching her dance.

• she's not a bad dancer but she is not the best. I think that's where people are coming from.

That’s a matter of opinion. Many people, including professional dancers and choreographers, have rated her as the best female dancer of this gen by a mile. Funny how it’s often so called Blinks who try and undermine her skill.

Anyone who says she is bad is a troll, period. “She’s not a bad dancer” is laughable when she is good by any standards, surely if you are a fan you wouldn’t deny that but never mind. Tired of trolls.

• That’s a matter of opinion. Many people, including professional dancers and choreographers, have rated her as the best female dancer of this gen by a mile. Funny how it’s often so called Blinks who try and undermine her skill.

Anyone who says she is bad is a troll, period.

That user is not even a blink, the opposite actually

• To me she is the best 3rd gen gg performer! She is always charismatic, professional, has an incredible body control, face expressions, she just has it all.

Her performances are all on point! She is incredible. (My opinion, not trying to convince anyone here).

• That’s a matter of opinion. Many people, including professional dancers and choreographers, have rated her as the best female dancer of this gen by a mile. Funny how it’s often so called Blinks who try and undermine her skill.

Anyone who says she is bad is a troll, period.

I think there’s no need for you to come at her. As you said, it’s a matter of opinion.

• i think she is the best in 3rd gen, if not who do u think best in 3rd gen?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Momo too imo.

• External Content youtu.be

Momo too imo.

I dont know if you even watched the videos you posted, even just looking at facial expressions, momo has none. She is only got 1 maybe 2 facial expressions through out the entire video. To be a good dancer you need to be charismatic and I don't see it in momo.

• I dont know if you even watched the videos you posted, even just looking at facial expressions, momo has none. She is only got 1 maybe 2 facial expressions through out the entire video. To be a good dancer you need to be charismatic and I don't see it in momo.

Really!?? I dont think so, she can definitely "tell the story" with her dance moves and facial expressions.

• Really!?? I dont think so, she can definitely "tell the story" with her dance moves and facial expressions.

You literally posted a 5 year old video. And yes she is very good in this one. But if we are looking at recent work, lisa is much much better. But we can agree to disagree.

Momo too imo.

The Momo one.. she did great in terms of dancing, second choreo was really cool but she showed zero facial expressions

Momo too imo.

yeah, seungyeon is more skilled than lisa in dance (but people still shouldn’t be downplaying lisa or saying she’s bad when she’s at the level she is). the reason so many people don’t mention her in those dance videos is because she’s from such an under discussed group. anytime she is mentioned and talked about in depth in those videos (to the extent of the more famous dancers), she always ranks at the top.

an unbiased person who truly looks into her dance videos should see why. she’s excels in every genre of dance, with no discernible weaknesses. it’s not a diss to anyone to acknowledge that seungyeon is at the top (she’s a beast)

for girls like momo and chungha it’s harder to say how their skill level compares to lisa because they do styles that lisa can’t do like voguing and modern dance whereas lisa is more skilled than them both in the area that she does focus on which is krump and hip hop styles

• Lisa is very charismatic and a good performer. Some very talented and skilled dancers lack charisma. It's where she edges them out. And obviously she is very skilled.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Yooa too... It's amazing how many different styles and facial expressions this girl can do with easy.

Those 2 sisters that are in Izone and Itzy too, but they are 4th generation???

• yeah, seungyeon is more skilled than lisa in dance (but people still shouldn’t be downplaying lisa or saying she’s bad when she’s at the level she is). the reason so many people don’t mention her in those dance videos is because she’s from such an under discussed group. anytime she is mentioned and talked about in depth in those videos (to the extent of the more famous dancers), she always ranks at the top.

an unbiased person who truly looks into her dance videos should see why. she’s excels in every genre of dance, with no discernible weaknesses. it’s not a diss to anyone to acknowledge that seungyeon is at the top (she’s a beast)

for girls like momo and chungha it’s harder to say how their skill level compares to lisa because they do styles that lisa can’t do like voguing and modern dance whereas lisa is more skilled than them both in the area that she does focus on which is krump and hip hop styles

I actually commented first comment with Seungyeon in the mind, I think that noone can disagree on this (so definitely).

Than I watched few Momo's performances and found her more various and sometimes better a little. So I put her there too, but she can be both, better and worse than Lisa, depends.

• Lisa is a good dancer.

That said (and I've said it before) the reason people criticize her is two-fold: she carries a stiffness in her torso that's frankly weird for someone with as much training as she has, and she tends to forget her hand positioning which can make her look less sharp. The hand thing doesn't bother me as much, it's just the performer being careless, but the torso stiffness really is odd. But that's why people criticize her. She DOES have skill, she DOES dance well. There are things she could do better, but that's true of everyone.

• I actually commented first comment with Seungyeon in the mind, I think that noone can disagree on this (so definitely).

Than I watched few Momo's performances and found her more various and sometimes better a little. So I put her there too, but she can be both, better and worse than Lisa, depends.

i agree. no one can unbiasedly put a female dancer above her.

lisa is better than momo and chungha in krump and hiphop styles but obviously she has nothing on them in their own areas of expertise. I’d put them all on the same level. chungha a bit lower than them, but not much

• What stiffness?

[media]

[/media][/media]

External Content

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!