1 Best summer Kpop bop?

• Choose the best! 20

1. ''Red Flavour'' - Red Velvet (10) 50%
    2. ''Ko Ko Bop'' - EXO (4) 20%
    3. ''Me Gustas Tu'' - GFRIEND (4) 20%
    4. ''Our Summer'' - TXT (1) 5%
    5. ''Alcohol Free'' - TWICE (1) 5%
    6. ''Home'' - BTS (0) 0%

With summer almost over, which of these songs did you enjoy listening to the most? :blade-lounge:

''Red Flavour'' - Red Velvet

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

''Our Summer'' - TXT

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

''Alcohol Free'' - TWICE

''Ko Ko Bop'' - EXO

''Me Gustas Tu'' - GFRIEND

''Home'' - BTS

Changed the title of the thread from “Best summer Kpop bop?” to “1 Best summer Kpop bop?”.
  • Always has been, likely always will be.

Facts! :yesr: Though I admit that I can't think of it without thinking of Jack Black.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• What about best summer song?

• Grr! :rant-bee:

I voted Red Flavor

but TXT's We Lost our summer is so good and also one of my friends Favorite TXT songs

Alcohol Free is a really god Twice Track (SorryNotSorryOnces)

but what about the other Twice Track? i think it was Dancehte night away, remeber the choreography and ik they were dancing on a beach ( Onces help me :check-bee: )

But Red Velvet and Brave Girls are Queens of Summer concepts :music-raccoon:

• External Content www.youtube.com

kard and twice are aces of the summer sound i swear-

red velvet too~

this song just reminds me of summer automatically seeings how much it was played... it grows on u andd it's a vibee :shake-it:

THISS- i could listen to this on repeat ngl

feels pretty summer-ry ..

same with a lot of txt songs....

this one for sure..

honorable mention~

need i explain? :pepe-just-smile:

cant forget polaroid love..

this one is super nostalgic summer vibez~

chill summer..

CUZ WE R QUEENS N KINGS

get cool and surfin for sure.. :pepe-use-head:

wE LOst tHE sumMER :danceb:

.. seems quite summery as well :pepe-tinfoil-hat:

:shake-it:

lol oki soo perhaps i went overboard, but i do hv more.. maybe ill post later :pepe-tea:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!