[TW: suicide/bully] DSP tries to sue Hyunjoo// Support by former Uni.T member

• This is very terrifying

https://mobile.twitter.com/appartement201/status/1366800039851421697?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1366800039851421697%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdisqus.com%2Fembed%2Fcomments%2F%3Fbase%3Ddefaultf%3Dpannchoa-blogspotcomt_u%3Dhttps3A2F2Fpann-choa.blogspot.com2F20212F032Ftheqoo-dsp-clarifies-school-violence.htmlt_d%3D5Btheqoo5D20DSP20CLARIFIES20SCHOOL20VIOLENCE202B20DATING20RUMORS20WITH20AJAX20MEMBER2020PANNECA28BEC9584t_t%3D5Btheqoo5D20DSP20CLARIFIES20SCHOOL20VIOLENCE202B20DATING20RUMORS20WITH20AJAX20MEMBER2020PANNECA28BEC9584s_o%3Ddefaultversion%3D8247c707c4176bbfd15d0859f1f6291a

• oh gods if that's true. I feel so bad for her.

Yeah, i hope she has her friends and family right now. Living through something when being young is very horrifying. Whatever the reason was, I bet some people tried to paint her as weak and ignored her struggles :(

• This is so damn scary. The company is already throwing her under the bus through their statements, I don't even want to imagine how they are treating her behind the scenes.

They are literally gaslighting her, it's sad. : ( Idk how to stay still neutral in this situation. The company will just keep denying and "taking legal actions".

• I think this is the most serious of all bullying accusations bc the victim is at the mercy of company and could still be abused.

Srsly someone get her out of there.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think this is the most serious of all bullying accusations bc the victim is at the mercy of company and could still be abused.

Srsly someone get her out of there.

I think the worst part is that literally everyone admits to isolating her including the company. The other bullying accusations have been denied or not accepted any further. DSP didn’t even deny her suicide attempt or that the post was made by her brother. They are a mess

• I think the worst part is that literally everyone admits to isolating her including the company. The other bullying accusations have been denied or not accepted any further. DSP didn’t even deny her suicide attempt or that the post was made by her brother. They are a mess

Anyone who watched baby kara show knows that dsp staff will contribute and provoke these toxic situations rather than stopping them

DSP is trash

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And the worse thing is Hyunjoo is still in the company.

I don’t even think she has a lawyer to protect herself. Throughout this scandal all DSP did was victim blame and say everyone was affected. Then top it off with the nugu coming forward with his “testimony” and Yena’s sister all proving how shit everyone was covering this up. I love April but this isn’t a T-ara situation anymore with how Hyunjoo brother is providing evidence on top of evidence. He’s going above and beyond for his older sister that it’s sad to see.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Now we talking. Brother coming with some proofs now DSP can't hide. Either way at the end of the day after this statement someone will get absolutely destroyed :

- The company denies all claims of bullying once again :

- If in fact there were no bullying they go take the court and probably wins (brother and Hyunjoo are in shit)

- They know there were in fact bullying so they try to threaten Hyunjoo directly (probably doesn't work and they take the court and win)

- or the company release shitty statement about how they are managing the whole thing behind the scene, most likely apologize to hyunjoo and try at all cost not going to Court.

-or they make public statement about how there were in fact bullying and public apologies (not gonna happen)

Either way i deeply think Hyunjoo and her brother right now have the upper hand on this situation, as DSP only have very dangerous path in front of them.

• yena's sister saying that hyunjoo didn't want to work when in fact she is recovering in hospital from suicide attempt. They really tries to paint her as the evil when she was in her most vulnerable state. They are disgusting!

It's an alleged sister though, i don't even know if this person gave proof that he/she was the real sister of Yena. Also if i remember correctly her not wanting to work was way before the suicide attempts.

• It's an alleged sister though, i don't even know if this person gave proof that he/she was the real sister of Yena. Also if i remember correctly her not wanting to work was way before the suicide attempts.

But that yena's sister blaming hyunjoo for disappearing in music show broadcast (which was supposed to be the day after the suicide attempt as what being claimed by the tweet)

• Honestly the company can't abuse her right now, they would be very dumb to do it as if they go to Court they are in absolute shit.

They are probably blackmailing her just like the ex members of momoland had to go through with their agency (MLD Entertainment) Ofc they won’t make it obvious but this is a common practice in entertainment companys or they made her sign a super duper suspicious nda that makes her pay a huge amount of money once she breaches it but fun fact a lot of these parts of the contracts are not lawful. There are more scare techniques that a company can use

• But that yena's sister blaming hyunjoo for disappearing in music show broadcast (which was supposed to be the day after the suicide attempt as what being claimed by the tweet)

Okay i don't remember that, thats pretty damn fucked up. The thing is i don't really trust those claims in the first place, they are alleged staffs/siblings etc... and they aren"t identified. i prefer to stay with the Brother claims, the DSp and the ajax member claims which are for sure claims from people who are partcipating to this shit

• They are probably blackmailing her just like the ex members of momoland had to go through with their agency (MLD Entertainment) Ofc they won’t make it obvious but this is a common practice in entertainment companys or they made her sign a super duper suspicious nda that makes her pay a huge amount of money once she breaches it but fun fact a lot of these parts of the contracts are not lawful. There are more scare techniques that a company can use

I mean it is bullying accusations, something that could be punished severely with laws. If the company want to eject you or make you paying money they can, but they can't escape the Court. I'm sure in this situation the last thing they want to fight is the law so i don't think they want to piss off Hyunjoo. If all of this is true public apologies would be the best option imo.

She might not be able to speak to the public because of her contract, but filing a lawsuit she always can and i'm sure DSP is mostly threaten by that.

• Her brother just came and dragged everyone in that company. Boy really did his work!! And it is really surprising how he refuted every line in DPS statements.. If he is lying, he is a psycho bc he really proved her sister side.

And about her being in the company.. it's a difficult situation as I do think she is being pressured to either lie about it or just keep silent, but seeing her brother doing god's work he really love his sister. A hero!

• It's an alleged sister though, i don't even know if this person gave proof that he/she was the real sister of Yena. Also if i remember correctly her not wanting to work was way before the suicide attempts.

Actually the person did prove that, she posted the document that show they're sisters. I wish I could be in April's side but everything so far only show that Hyunjoo was indeed the victim. Especially based on how the opposite side reacted and the newest info about why she skipped her schedule.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content twitter.com

• So DSP is suing little brother.

Bad thing in this is that South Korea have really strange and strict law.

Unless they have some solid proof to prove the brother is lying, it doesn't matter if the company wins or loses, the public will be on hyunjoo side

• It’s crazy how they’re denying it until the end. Hyunjoo’s brother has brought solid proof whereas Dsp have brought nothing.

but he hasnt shown any proof of bullying he has only proven that his sister wasnt mentally well. Its still he said vs she said at this point. libel laws arent like in the usa where its very difficult to win in korea its extremely easy to win the case.

• omegateatimer

Changed the title of the thread from “[TW: suicide/bully] New update from hyunjoo’s brother” to “[TW: suicide/bully] DSP tries to sue Hyunjoo”.

DSP is either digging their own hole or what are they even doing

• but he hasnt shown any proof of bullying he has only proven that his sister wasnt mentally well. Its still he said vs she said at this point. libel laws arent like in the usa where its very difficult to win in korea its extremely easy to win the case.

All the statements including dsp‘s own friggin statement confess that they isolated hyunjoo. They never tried to deny the bullying. They were only trying to make it seem lighter. Also I bet there are a lot of people who could be a witness.

It is true that they can still sue and win a case but they would have to make a lot of things public, too. I do not know whether this is in their main interest.

• I genuinely hope that her brother had permission from her to expose her story. I completely understand from his point of view why he did it. At the same time though, Hyunjoo now has to suffer even MORE because of all of this. There's no saying at this point how things will turn out but I feel bad for Hyunjoo either way. Even if the April members didn't bully her, which I'm not saying they didn't, she has obviously suffered while signed to DSP and she deserves to be happy.

• All the statements including dsp‘s own friggin statement confess that they isolated hyunjoo. They never tried to deny the bullying. They were only trying to make it seem lighter. Also I bet there are a lot of people who could be a witness.

It is true that they can still sue and win a case but they would have to make a lot of things public, too. I do not know whether this is in their main interest.

not getting along with someone and bullying are two different things. as i said before the brother has not shown any evidence of bullying yet that is a fact. There could be witness sure but they havent came up yet if they are out there. No they could easily sue and win without going public at all. which is why you really dont hear much about these cases except that they happened. This is why the accusers do this in public because in private not much will happen. also at this point april is already extremely damaged dont think they will recover no matter what happens going forward

DSP is either digging their own hole or what are they even doing

I hope she and her family get the best law firm in town and take them down.

• This thread contains 51 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!