Posts by Bolbbalgan

4.8 Million for one album! That's insane!

I've been stanning for 3 years now and BTS continues to blow all my expectations out of the water.

This last week has been crazy, can't wait till their Grammy performance!

first he never said they didnt take her to the hospital he said they didnt taker her immediately which is normal and not unheard of. idk which is the correct translation akp or koreabo but the koreabo article dosent mention anything about them coming to the hospital and forcing her to return right away but says they did give her an ultimatum of continuing in april or dropping out. Once again not sure if what the brother says is true or not but its wouldn't be surprising to me if they did might sound cruel but it seems like they had been dealing with this for a while and they just wanted to reach a conclusion. now i would say it sounds suspicious because based on both accounts it was dsp who was pushing hyunjoo to not drop out but suddenly they try to just simply force her out???? idk dont know

Okay this is the translation that I read.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com…lee-hyunjoos-younger.html

According to this statement, when she would faint, "they did not take her to the hospital in those instances" not that they didn't "immediately" take her to the hospital.

Also this translation describes the instance where they went to her in the hospital after her suicide attempt and told her to get back to work. This is separate from the instance you are describing of DSP giving her an ultimatum as this was mentioned separately in an earlier paragraph.

I think the brother literally meant what he literally said. She was sick. they didn't take her to the hospital. and they made the decision to leave her there (wherever it was that she fainted, maybe a sofa, maybe the floor, that's not important to me) and they made no reasonable effort to help or protect their artist. They categorically failed her. Not just in this instance but overall.

I feel like you are choosing to interpret his statement as optimistically as possible. I'm curious, how do you interpret Hyunjoo's brother claiming they went to visit her in the hospital after her suicide attempt and told her to get back to work on the same day that they visited her? Is Hyunjoo misremembering or is it not as bad as it sounds?

Also if you chose to not include any other statements other that DSP that that's your choice and that makes sense why you feel it's one sided. But tbh I think it's unfair since we technically only have Hyunjoo's brother's account of her side, so if we chose to ignore sibling accounts as out of place don't we have no sides of the situation rather than one side?

so lets be clear here because you make it sound like she fainted in the middle of the company and they just left her there while people walked by her just laying on the floor. That is not what the brother said at all...he said she fainted OFTEN and they didnt rush her to the hospital that is very different from just leaving her in the middle of a hallway or on the side of the road smh. and as i said in the second statement they only addressed accusation they didnt give there personal opinion and stories about hyunjoo so yes it was one sided

The exact translation that I read did not only mention not taking her to the hospital but also "they just left her in that state" which leads one to surmise that they did NOTHING to help, not just that they didn't "rush her to the hospital"

Also when I first mentioned that we have heard both sides, I included the not only DPS statements but also the accounts made my the friends and family of the April members. Yena's sister and Ajax's Yoonyoung did not mince words when describing Hyunjoo's behaviour. That coupled with DPS statement makes this no longer one sided.

so explain to me how her brother knows they left hyunjoo on the floor unattended because last time i checked the family wouldnt be there and hyunjoo wouldnt know what happened???

This is what I mean by refusing to use your deductive reasoning.

Imagine you were in school and are so sick to the point of passing out and no-one helps, you wouldn't be able to tell that you were left unattended. Seriously?

Or is your point "maybe Hyunjoo was helped, and she can't remember"?. If you have looked at all the information presented and you don't believe she was bullied then that's your choice, but to say Hyunjoo is just...confused? It's insulting to her more that anything.

Also I agree that the first statement was very vague but their second statement was not vague at all.

but the same can be said of the otherside....april members and the company has made it just a clear that there was no bullying....idk what lead her to a suicide attempt but being sick, not getting along with other girls, stress, pressure, uncertainty, ect yea its not hard to imagine. Also as i said hyunjoo could have very well felt like they were bullying her but that does not make it a reality. You say its a refusals to do deductive reasoning but all we heard so far is really one sided accusations from the brother and dsp denying them

If DSP and April members feel that there was no bullying and Hyunjoo and her family are saying that their was bullying, my point is that one of these sides are telling the truth and the other is not. The idea that it was half and half or just a misunderstanding makes absolutely no sense to me because you can not confuse the type of systemic abuse Hyunjoo's brother described (e.g. leaving a sick and fainted Hyunjoo on the floor unconscious and not getting her medical attention) with just not getting along.

If this was a case like Soojin in which there is disagreement over what constitutes an argument and what constitutes bullying I could see where your coming from but this situation is so severe that saying "Hyunjoo isn't lieing but she misinterpreted the situation" makes no sense.

Also, we have not heard only one sided accusations and DSP denying bullying. We have heard the Hyunjoo and her family's view, and we have heard the view of DSP in which they relay their own account of the situation (we can assume that the April members would corroborate DSP's statement) and the view of friend's and family of April member's. We have gotten 3 statement's from DSP, that's enough to make a judgment.

but that changes nothing? just because its true she attempted suicided dosent mean its false that she constantly skipped practices, didnt return to the dorm, and ultimately disappeared saying she didnt want to work....i wouldnt call that verbal abuse at all just two different people with two different sides. now what does matter is why was she not feeling well and skipped practices and ultimately decide to try to commit suicide. Was april members really bullying her or is there some type of misunderstanding. unfortunately doubt we will find out since dsp went ahead and announced the lawsuit

I know that your point is that no proof of bullying has been presented but Hyunjoo and her family have made it clear that they believe what happened was bullying, so do you really think it's possible for Hyunjoo to confuse "just having different sides" with the type of bullying that would lead you to attempt suicide?

This isn't necessarily directed at you cause I don't know how you feel but I think when you get to this point, trying to stay neutral is just a refusal to use deductive reasoning.

I agree. The way international kpop stans have been acting these last couple of days has been really eye opening for me. For every other idol exposed, the majority of tweets from their fans that I've seen have been embarrassing AT BEST.

I know not all carats will react to this maturely but I definitely see a significant difference in the way they are behaving. And im not even talking about unstanning him, im talking about not constantly lieing to make their fav out to be the victim, or outright attacking those who believe the evidence put forward.