This is True Nugudom.

• People are always mentioning groups like Purple Kiss, CRAXY, Lightsum, Rocket Punch, and Weeekly when they talk about nugu GGs. But, I have come to tell you, you don't want know what true nugudom is. I follow an account named "nugu promoter" on Twitter (they only promote GGs), and these groups are the TRUE nugus.

These are the groups straight out of the KPOP cautionary tells. Have you guys heard of ANY of these?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• External Content www.youtube.com

adding one more for the list

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• I stanned some real nugus (Badkiz and Chi Chi) and I find it so weird what people these days call nugu in comparison.

Exactly. At least the groups I named have legitimate companies and get some sales and views. Most of the groups I posted haven't even hit 100k views. So just imagine their sales in comparison.

These girls probably don't even get invited to Weekly Idol to promote.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

They have a great budget for a nugu group.

• didn't Rocking Doll just had a concert in London

or something?

I also post this one too during debut

• keyboardwarrior7 would you consider PIXY or Dreamnote nugu?

Yes, I suppose. I just think that there are tiers for nugudom.

Like, PIXY and Dreamnote have some recognition. I've definitely seen those names even if I don't know much about them. Probably because I am in KPOP, but some of the groups I posted, I know aren't selling. I doubt if they hit even a 1k of albums sold cumulatively.

Those are the groups whose companies probably don't even have a building. Just an office somewhere close to a dance studio they can rent out or something lol. Members probably pay for their own outfits, stylists, and make-up too by working part-time jobs.

• didn't Rocking Doll just had a concert in London

or something?

External Content twitter.com

• Who has time to keep up with these nugus?

Nugu promoter does lol. Honestly, they are awesome. I don't know how they can keep up with all these groups and promotions and these random groups and companies that pop-up that no one has heard of.

• 71K views in a month, that is nugu, and busters made it to some music shows.

• These girls probably don't even get invited to Weekly Idol to promote.

Same for group like Purple Kiss

24,000 views on youtube enough nugu for you JYP stan?

External Content youtu.be

• I am not a JYPE stan, and yes, that is definitely nugu.

I think a good majority of people on this forum know Purple Kiss, and they have decent sales for a nugu group. They aren't in the same lane as the groups I posted.

• I feel bad for these groups ngl, the kpop industry is really oversaturated to work in as an underground idol

I would love to know how the Korean underground idol scene differs from the one in Japan...or maybe I wouldn't. :eyes:

• 71K views in a month, that is nugu, and busters made it to some music shows.

Busters is like the one truly nugu group I liked and tried to support.

• Nope, haven't heard of them. Drop a link and I'll check 'em out. I'm a nugu kick lol.

they're actually a band :pep-pj-pink:

out of service

• I am not a JYPE stan, and yes, that is definitely nugu.

I think a good majority of people on this forum know Purple Kiss, and they have decent sales for a nugu group. They aren't in the same lane as the groups I posted.

nugu promoters graduates nugu groups after they sell 12,000 copies, so to that account purple kiss is not nugu.

• nugu promoters graduates nugu groups after they sell 12,000 copies, so to that account purple kiss is not nugu.

Oh wow. They are still promoting DIA and GWSN. It's crazy to me DIA, GWSN, and Laboum haven't hit that number yet.

• 40 seconds into the 1st song and damn... :pepe-onions:

• This thread contains 55 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!