I wanna rate songs! (GG BIASED)

• e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• "We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Okay ENGLISH VERSION?!

So the gaGGGG OF THE CENTURY WHEN THEY SAY SWALLOW WHAT THIS IS CRAZY.

Fashion? It. Beauty? It. Concept? It. Production? It. Annunciation? Ariana grande. They sing in this whispery kind of Banks way that makes it difficult to understand what theyre saying with the layered harmonies, but other than that this is a secret october bop.

Song: 9.5/10

Choreo: 7/10

Video: 7/10

Thank you for this, im adding it to my playlist with fun fall songs (Kim Petras, Married to The Music, Bad Boy, Etc.) 😭😭😭

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• Ariana Grande lmaooo

You're welcome! They're super nugu and their company doesnt have much money but they're still coming out with super good quality stuff! Glad u liked it! You can also check out this song, its my 2nd favorite from them!

• Okay first thought from 9 seconds in: this fashion is like elevated Galaxy Supernova color palette and im already sold but lets hear it.

Alright 16 seconds in and this bitch in the pink was shafted by the stylist….. just take the bracelet off………, it does not fit. I dont want to scalp these girls too much because they are committed so im kind of buying what they’re selling, but the production is kind of lacking, and because they start out singing shouting it makes it feel anticlimactic. This chorus however is giving me very ibiza and the dance is VERY old T-ara

I’m so sorry for this rating, but i want to be honest with how i feelz

Song: 4/10 but if i was on molly prob like 10/10

Choreo: 2/10 why are they jumping like this? My ankles hurt.

Video: 3/10 kind of forgettable. Weird foot work shots make me uncomfy

Visuals however: theyre all very naturally pretty

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Oh bitch.

Yall know im a COOKIE SUPREMACIST. I know that im all 5.5 million views.

If im honestly the blue light looks a little weird sometimes but other than that everything else is flawless.

Theres a moment 46 seconds in where Hyein looks at the camera and sticks out her tongue and i just feel like its something the editing team missed and it wasnt supposed to be there and its HILARIOUS to me. The Hanni transition at 1:41 is so simple yet so creative. The bleacher dance to me is sooooooooo cool. I love when kpop dances incorporate like a prop or something special to differentiate it. I also like the last verse of this song where they take turns getting up from sitting and individually posing at the end, its all very chic and kind of gives me the same strength that Pristin V once had with their like subtle self confidence. Love it. (RIP PRISTIN V BUT NOT PRISTIN)

The song i also think is really cool because it progresses into full different sections, similar in a way to what BTS and BP can do that i think helps make them appealing in a more musical way than a lot of idol groups for fans outside of “kpop fans” (we know the depth of the music quality is different in idol music lbr) like i feel hooked to each part because each part is so addictive and flows so well together.

The change in beat from the chorus to bridge, to chorus with the bridge layered into the background adds a lot and then the outro “yeah yo”s really solidify this for me because theyre laying the foundation for the song to have the final verse kind of almost lay the song down to sleep peacefully at the end.

Song 10/10

Choreo: 10/10

Video: 10/10

Its all honestly kind of more simple than a lot of mega produced kpop songs, but its the perfect balance for me. You can tell that this song was once for Red Velvet and never given the green light, and im glad because i think new jeans does it more justice

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Alright this is onto something. I wish that the video didnt feel like a peta ad idea because the song is sooooooooooo good. So far this is my favorite SONG entry.

I like the scene when theyre all chanting in the chorus and theyre like smiling sweetly and just shooting guns out of the car. Very me blissfully killing prostitutes GTA because i want my money back.

Video: 6/10 expensive looking, but the caged bunny killed it for me.

Song: 10/10 honestly a bOP.

Choreo: this is where they completely got me fucked up. That tired ass like a cat dance???? Come on girl….. 4/10

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Are you gonna let him pay? YES. Hes not staying, but he sure as fuck is paying… this is a bop and a half and theyre all soooo cool. I cant believe ive never heard of this group or song?! Theyre picking up where CLC left off before they veered right into helicopter.

I want all of them to step on my neck.

Theyre all so professional its kind of weird. Who are they? Tell me more. Are they kpop?? Whats going on?!

Its my party i can cry when i want to “WHAT YOU WANT LADIES” like im HYPE.

Song: 10/10 (despite me disagreeing with whom will be paying tonight)

Choreo: 10/10

Video: 10/10 these girls are never going to be famous theyre too good. I sense an everglow path for them unfortunately

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Fun fact: i dont like most electric guitar noises.

This song from the beat to the ad libs and the vocal fry is all very Itzy.

Ryujin is a better rapper though.

The chorus reminds me of Wannabe by itzy too and itzy is my least favorite 4th gen group like UNDER Aespa which is a shame because i like all of the girls besides lia.

Anyways back to Fainit.

song: 4/10 its trying too hard to be cool

Choreo: 4/10 i can’t remember a single dance move from it.

Video: 3/10 i get the concept… theyre just pieces on a board being played with but all of the outfits (except the all black scenes) are v disney 2008

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Ariana Grande lmaooo

You're welcome! They're super nugu and their company doesnt have much money but they're still coming out with super good quality stuff! Glad u liked it! You can also check out this song, its my 2nd favorite from them!

Wow dreamcatchers impact. Now we have a rap pop group thats horror too??? This one i like the video better weirdly and the choreo better but i like the other song better.

The blood dropping in that girls eye was gross though ngl lol.

Song: 6/10 it feels like a soundtrack song. Vocally that girl adlibbing though kills it.

Video: 9/10 the outro is creepy in like a…. Please dont touch me way with the whispering.

Choreo: 10/10 they dance like Seventeen

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• BANG MINAH!!!! This group????? This group invented my kpop addicted.

DROP IT.

Remember when this dance was banned for being too hot?! Remember when Minah would sing over HERSELF LIVE ON STAGE?! Again a very simple video and song that follows a very easy structure, breaks the song into cohesive parts that are still separate and individually impactful. I still know literally every single word to this song.

Okay so guys let me give you a herstory lesson!!!

Girls day was flopping for like….. ever. Like FOREVER. They saw some success initially, but they had member changes and concept changes and overall it just was NOT working. Eventually they out Female President (before the scandals thank god) which definitely caught peoples attention, and expectations which was like… very effortlessly sexy and wasnt like… gross to watch.

They were def like high C tier famous at that point, but when they dropped this song it CATAPULTED them to fame. They perfected the adult sexy concept in a very mature and inoffensive manner. I miss them and their hideous albums so much 😭😭😭.

Song: 11/10

Choreography: you WISH your fav could.

Video: life changing

Overall best girl group to grace this earth if you ignore Ring My Bell and Twinkle Twinkle-Hug Me Once

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Okay all tea i HATE what this group went through. Their company was horrendous and all of the girls were soooooooooo talented. This video is visually so stunning, but the way that this group just chewed up these girls and spit them out one after another is just so sad. This is the best era of Kpop to me.

Thank god Korean make up standards have improved lol because all of them have the ugliest make up.

Song: 10/10 its like??? Obviously their best song.

Video: 10/10 im so sorry that Star Empire put yall through all this

Choreo: 8/10 but they all execute it perfectly.

I feel like people preferred this OR AOAs Heart Attack and in this house we stan Hurt Locker.

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Girls generation Jpop >>> SNSD kpop lol. I like its not even fair what they did to the korean public by releasing garbage like Oh and then SERVING the japanese public with bop after bop on a normally silver platter. Like lets just actually focus on their Japanese discography for one second.

Obv Bad Girl lol, but can we talk about Lips??? Thats like hands down the best SNSD song like all together. And Galaxy Supernova as I’ve previously mentioned? You-aholic? Karma butterfly??? Literally out of this world.

Anyways:

Song: 10/10

Choreo: 3/10 kind of boring

Video: 7/10 the fashion is ugly tbh

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Mamamoo is definitely one of the top girl groups to ever come out of kpop when it comes to quality of product. They all are soooo beautiful and dont even try to fit the k beauty standards, like theyre all sooo talented to a crazy degree, theyre even really good at dancing which is crazy because they dont have to be.

Video: 10/10 very interesting to watch

Choreo: 10/10 i love the use of back up danceds because it makes the group look like superstars tbh

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Omg chunghas sister group!! I love their name its so simple and chic. The “make me so silly silly” and “hot like chili chili” is such a kidzbop line like i cant take it seriously. It takes this 10/10 build up and then just clowns it. Absolutely takes all of the climax away.

Song: 8/10 those lyrics are embarrassing which is a shame because i like everything else

video: 10/10 its Stone music they have the budget lol and its so visually appealing like wow

Choreo: 5/10 very boring.

I like the “sarang appe audin eh” part a lot though

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Wait ive never actually listened fo baby vox before and i can see why they were so famous. This broke ass 90s vodeo is giving me absolute life. The rapping with the beat scratching??? Live.

I feel like this is Kpops 3LW or TLC

I WANT YOU BABY! I WANT YOU SO!

Video: 10/10 (youre lucky i was born in 1995 or this fashion would be hideous but i know my roots)

Choreo: 7/10 they arent the best or the worst but i have a feeling they were top tier dancers back then

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• wait, isn't Chunghas sister group Bvndit? :/

Omg

Youre right theyre both just so forgettable. I guess technically Nature is??? Izones sister group???

While were on the topic who is Chungha actually signed to? Is 88Rising a company or just like… a collective??

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• they are a rather new global girl group from japan. and to be honest its the first group in a long time that shows so much charisma.

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• out of service

• u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• You and i have the same taste in music for the most part ive noticed.

Rendevous 18.6 - LOONA YYXY

I dont need to listen to either song because rendezvous 18.6 is hands down the best subunit song let alone b-side. Theres something soooo peaceful about how that song really makes me feel like a satellite just floating along.

Talk to Me - Red Velvet

this album has the best b-sides from red velvet in general which is good because Rookie is their worst title track in my opinion. Talk to Me is so fun and i like how the steccato singing plays in the noise box music and then the layered in “talk to meeee” ad libs are really pleasing to the ear. Unfortunately for this song i either listen to if right before or right after Body Talk and that to me is the end all be all song by Red velvet so for that

Song: 9/10

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Oh shes live!!!!

I never noticed how stable MOST OF Exo is because ive never listened to them live lol :nervousk:

This dance feels so like… aged now that kpop has come so far. Kai is so hot though lol like holy shit hes crazy and lay is ssssslaying this song in a very SHINee way. Whoever taight Jonghyun and Taemin how to sing is definitely the exact same music coach as EXO tbh.

Song: 8/10 I actually liked it, but to be fair SM boy groups tend to put out music i like

Choreo: 8/10

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!