This has been a great year for B sides

• So many of my most addicting songs have been the B sides this year. Even more so than some of the titles, tbh!

I'm currently obsessed with:

:mooning:

What have been your faves?

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

:)))

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

:)))

the devil works hard but Niclas K-Pop works harder :pepe-laser-eyes:

out of service

• Do give it a listen

:pepelove1:

• GG MUST Listen :

External Content open.spotify.com

• Also

One of my fav in the album, i also like this one :

• One of my fav in the album, i also like this one :

those are my top 2

• those are my top 2

Higly recommend you this one, you should like it :pepelove2:

• There are so many :pleading:

My favourites (I will write one per artist so I don't recommend too many):

Skz - Lonely St.

WOODZ - hope to be like you

Xdinary heroes - Pirates

Suho - Decanting

Aespa - Lingo

ITZY - 365

WJSN - Done

Girls Generation - Closer

Taeyeon - Siren

Victon - Ink

TXT - Lonely boy

LE SSERAFIM - blue flame

Twice - Voices of Delight

Red Velvet - In My Dreams

Astro - More

Nayeon - Sunset

GOT7 - two

And probably a lot more that I forgot :pleading:

Legend Lee Know

• rainbow halo. im obsessed with it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!