B-Sides that Should Have Been Singles

• WayV - After Midnight

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Song Fits the themes of Love Talk and would have been great to have an promotion with a full MV for the B-Side

f(x) - Papi

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am shocked this was not promoted along side 4 Walls, which also should have been promoted better itself.

Everglow - No Good Reason

This song easily could have been promoted along side La Di Da, as could have the entire EP but this song stands out as it would have been a good opposite to La Di Da and showed their versatility.

I am just going to start with these three for now, I may add more later.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Official Post

Page is always gonna be my go-to answer.

Also as much as I love Runaway... New Rules is that song.

• I really liked Oopsie My Bad but I love this Bside :pepelove1:

We all know how iconic First Love is but this Bside is also iconic :pepe-grooving:

All Night and Holiday are bops but this Bside could also have been a single :pepemusic:

• Page is always gonna be my go-to answer.

Also as much as I love Runaway... New Rules is that song.

I recently got to know that red velvet has never performed kingdom come live. So I would have loved to see that atleast live or a promo single.

I am liking the results of this thread so far :ak_jb-bad-thoughts:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• Let me add a few more here

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A COMEBACK FOR THE SUMMER

Sonamoo deserved better as whole but this song was very very much reminding me of Sistar and could have placed them in the forefront of the industry if promoted

I have yet to understand why they shoved CLC back into lolita dresses after Hobgoblin instead of promoting this. It could have showed off the group's songwriting/producing and capitalized off their then popularity. Instead Cube forced them back into outfits and concepts that made them uncomfortable as they were very grown at this point.

I am throwing some throwbacks in here too yes I am. SES had iconic B-Sides and multiple Album cycles with 3-4 singles but this one only had 1???? WHY? They were at their peak and Just a Feeling, Love, & Be Natural showed they could more than handle mature concepts like this

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

GIRRRLLL LOUDER THAN BOMBS AND POISON LOVE BEFORE I COULD MAKE A POST WITH THEM.!!!!! Stop reading my mind and my taste. :ak_bts-wait:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• I going to add 3 more for now (will add some more in the upcoming days) :pepelove1:

Touch is one of my favorite Miss A songs but this Bside slaps hard :pepemusic:

Ride On The Wind was a nice song but Dimelo was that song :pepelove1:

Kiss My Lips is one of my favorite BoA songs but Shattered is so good :lover1:

• Trick by SNSD. SM should have skipped Mr.Taxi and give SNSD repacked album with Trick as its title track

ohhh I at first thought you were meaning the Japan release of Mr. Taxi because it for sure had it's place at least in Japan and was a fantastic song in Japanese but for the Korean release I can agree to this.

Touch is one of my favorite Miss A songs but this Bside slaps hard :pepemusic:

How dare you bring back my anger at JYP for not promoting that song or putting it on the full album ;(

:siptear::siptear::siptear:

:siptear::sweatr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!