Knetz react to Hyunjin going hiatus

• original post: here

1. He committed school violence but they are just ending this with some self-reflectionㅋㅋ

2. While he's reflecting, I hope that he goes apologize to that last person, make peace with her and that the victims forgive him. I hope that this issue gets resolved nicely

3. So they will just embrace him and continue like that?? They should kick him out. The entertainment's image is ruined. What profit are they gaining from this?

4. Even if they are saying that he'll be promoting, I don't want to see him on TV anymore. I don't want to see him nor in public or cable channels.

5. So they are saying that the victim was just speculating and that's why he's reflecting? Give me a breakㅋ After reading that teacher's interview, I don't want to see him on TV ever again

6. If he's really reflecting, then he should withdraw. Stop promoting shamelessly

7. Must be nice to have a vacation

8. What BS, he must just be playing around

9. And if something else gets exposed, watch him announce his enlistment

10. I have no idea who he is but I read the interview with the teacher and was so shocked. Because the teacher was just a bystander, imagine how much he acted according to his own will and tormented the kids... If he had any ounce of shame, he should retire and live his life anonymously. Don't hurt the victim anymore

11. Looks like they can't brag about caring about character anymoreㅋㅋ

12. JYP are seriously funny

13. Withdraw

14. "Self-reflection"ㅋㅋ

15. Make him withdraw after the break, stop lumping a nuisance to OT7

• He apologized and is going on hiatus, what more do they want? To give up on his dreams and career over something he did in middle school? These people don't really care, they just want to feel important, that their opinion matters in decision making.

I cannot believe it needs to be said but there's a big difference in being 5, 15, 25, 35, 45 etc old. People grow and people learn, if that wasn't the case it would be terrifying.

• That's totally true. But all the things described as bullying lately are so different, each situation should be seen seperately. I'm sure he's done or said things that were wrong, but we can't equalize all those situations.
    People that were harrased are allowed to feel whatever they feel of course. If someone did something very bad to them, it can't be just forgotten.

But if someone show clear remorse and reaches out to those that were hurt, try to come to some common understanding etc. (it of course depends also on the actions that were commited in the past imo), it seems like people talking badly about this person now are the ones that are cyberbullying him to be honest.

exactly every situation is different and people's reactions to such situation is different.

One "accuser" may accept an apology and move on whilst another might be out for blood - who's to say whose right or wrong?

and even Knetz...I believe in free speech so if they want to cancel someone - I might not agree with what or why they are saying it - they do have the right to say it and if enough people agree with them well that's called democracy right? :/

• Netizens: bullying is bad

Also netizens: bullying him … lol

Seriously if he apologized to the victim and the victim forgives him it’s all good. Why should he quit his job for something he did in the past. I doubt these people really care about the victim. All this satisfaction seeing an Idols career ruined is worrisome. :|

• I think most of opinions and comments there are written by middle-high schoolers, so some of them might experiencing the bullying in schools, seeing it, know that someone else is bullied, and that's what drives their comments.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well, I think this is for the best. Business wise, JYP can keep SK appearing on shows or concerts (KCON in March) without much scandal if Hyunjin isn’t there. Hopefully there won’t be much backlash.

And hopefully Huunjin does reflect on his actions, make any apologies as needed. But time away from the spotlight would also keep him from being continuously hounded by Knetz. It’s best for his mental health. Only time will tell what happens when he does me a return.

• I agree.
    And i also do believe in free speech, but where is the line between free speech and cyberbullying? They have every right so say whatever they want, but they need to also understand and respect that also other people have that right.

I find it ironic some are talking about bullying but at the same time they are cursing and insulting others (the fans, or the person that did something wrong).

We all deal with such things differently and i don't expect everybody to deal with it like me, but i try to concentrate on good and try to give constructive critic when something seems bad + try to see situation from differet perspectives if i'm going to write about or attack someone (but i honestly don't attack, i rather ignore then put energy into something very negative).

thats very true...

that's right there are cyberbullying laws in place now and my quick google search indicates that its being taught in schools...so i have hope in people will change...slowly but surely...

I know right I have so much limited time to like my own favourites much less attack others...

where do people find all their time...

• He already gave one of the better apologies in writing that I've ever seen, and has apparently met with the victim to apologize in person as well. I'm not sure what more people want.

I hope that taking a break is good for his mental health, and that he comes back to his planned activities after not too long.

• I agree.
    And i also do believe in free speech, but where is the line between free speech and cyberbullying? They have every right so say whatever they want, but they need to also understand and respect that also other people have that right.

I find it ironic some are talking about bullying but at the same time they are cursing and insulting others (the fans, or the person that did something wrong).

We all deal with such things differently and i don't expect everybody to deal with it like me, but i try to concentrate on good and try to give constructive critic when something seems bad + try to see situation from differet perspectives if i'm going to write about or attack someone (but i honestly don't attack, i rather ignore then put energy into something very negative).

Why do I have the feeling we share the same way of thinking :nervousk:

• 1. He was young, and by the sounds of it his school sounded like a "bully or be bullied" type of atmosphere

2. We have ALL had issues and arguments in school, does that make us all bullies? What about the grown adults hiding behind their online persona's saying disgusting things to someone - mob mentality. that's cyberbullying.

3. Also the people involved dont even remember fully what happened? So what is he even apologising for??

4. I love SKZ but Han was literally racist etc in his lyrics and everyone forgave him after his letter but Hyunjin having an argument, wrote a letter and met with the "victims" is a problem? Where on earth do they cross the line? I'd think a racist idol is worse than one who had problems in high school lol

5. He still apologised, even for things he doesn't fully recall, if that isn't an honourable thing to do and show he has learnt and grown since then, then idk what the fuck people want, but that doesn't warrant him LEAVING THE GROUP LOL???

ALSO - IF I WERE HYUNJIN, I'D TELL EVERYONE TO SUCK A D AND STOP TRYNA CHASE CLOUT OFF OF ME JUST COS IM UP NOW AND THEY'RE IRRLEVENT LMAO HE IS TOOOOO NICE!!!

• He already gave one of the better apologies in writing that I've ever seen, and has apparently met with the victim to apologize in person as well. I'm not sure what more people want.

I hope that taking a break is good for his mental health, and that he comes back to his planned activities after not too long.

THIS :waterr: arigato

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!