[NAVER] Rumors of a sexual assault cover up in the industry surface following GD and Jennie's sudden dating scandal+knetz react

• Article: GD and Jennie's dating rumors

Source: Pann

1. [+1,233, -62] Ah ㅅㅂ school bullying scandals have all gone down on the rankings ㄹㅇLooks like the agency paid to cover it up

dispatch1.jpg

2. [+872, -12] Dispatch must have been in a hurry, tooㅋㅋ I've never seen them explode things like that beforeㅋ

3. [+636, -75] Leave the celebrities alone. This is real stalker level ㅅㅂ

4. [+399, -6] The entertainment industry was noisy today with rumors of school violence and rape and even a famous soccer player was accused of being a rapist. But all of a sudden GD and Jennie's dating news came out ㅋㅋ? It's clear Dispatch is using GD Jennie dating news to turn the attention. It's so disheartening to see their dirty intentions like this... Are you proud?

5. [+340, -42] Wow ~I've been a fan of GD for over 10 years now and I've like most of the girls he's dated but this is just...ahh

6. [+315, -27] Is that really GD on that tiny bike?? ㅋㅌㅋㅋ cute

7. [+295, -17] If they've really been dating for a year then couldn't they have exposed this on January 1ㅋㅋㅋㅋ? It's clear they're using Jennie as a shield to cover up the bullying scandals

8. [+250, -6] Huh? Isn't this timing specifically to cover up the bullying scandalsㅅㅂ?? It's too obvious no..?

9. [+218, -1] All because a national university soccer player has been outed as a rapistㅋ

10. [+131, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is anyone surprised though? It's harder for this scandal to go down. This is how things are going to get buried.

• Didn't you make a thread saying it's silly that an idol group or situation involving them could be a cover up for a big scandal? That aged like milk lol

• Elaborate?

they're basically saying that dispatch is using the dating news (jennie and gd) as way to cover up the bullying accusations and the university soccer player that apparently is a rapist.

seems legit to me if jennie and dragon have been dating for a year and they decided to put the news out now instead of back in January. well played dispatch, well played.

• they're basically saying that dispatch is using the dating news (jennie and gd) as way to cover up the bullying accusations and the university soccer player that apparently is a rapist.

seems legit to me if jennie and dragon have been dating for a year and they decided to put the news out now instead of back in January. well played dispatch, well played.

What’s there to cover up?? They’re not the same people?? You know most people in korea are gonna be following the news of a rapist than celebs?? This is very insulting imo.....we have morals and most aren’t kpop fans either...

• What’s there to cover up?? They’re not the same people?? You know most people in korea are gonna be following the news of a rapist than celebs?? This is very insulting imo.....we have morals and most aren’t kpop fans either...

if something is trending more, it means more people are talking about it now.. which means that the sexual assault news can potentially lose public interest. ik it sounds sad and unbelievable but its the reality of our world. its the same way thousands and thousands of people would talk about something kim k. did but when someone talks about the environment or something that is actually wrong... people suddenly disappear only to return when someone famous does something controversial

• if something is trending more, it means more people are talking about it now.. which means that the sexual assault news can potentially lose public interest. ik it sounds sad and unbelievable but its the reality of our world. its the same way thousands and thousands of people would talk about something kim k. did but when someone talks about the environment or something that is actually wrong... people suddenly disappear only to return when someone famous does something controversial

Yeah but it’s nit covering anything in korea? More people are on the allegations than this in korea?

• Yeah but it’s nit covering anything in korea? More people are on the allegations than this in korea?

i mean that's not what it looks like from the ss but if you insist i suppose you're right..

• Knetz at least get that this isn't some big altruistic gesture by YG, GD and Jennie to protect Soojin and Hyunjin, or the more extreme case.

Maybe some institution or someone with power did ask Dispatch what they could drop. it would explain why there's no money shot. They were probably hoping to actually catch them together in one picture before they released the story. But unless they invested in Spiderman sucker feet that probably wasn't going to happen.

• That’s the mass doing of kpop fans earlier this morning, the allegations were all over the news....

Most Koreans aren’t kpop fans either.

yeah i get it lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!